WRATH OF CHAOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRATH OF CHAOS

Welcome to Wrath~OF~Chaos legion forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ezekiel97... account under new owner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel97
WOC GENERAL
WOC GENERAL
Ezekiel97

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Ezekiel97... account under new owner Empty
PostSubject: Ezekiel97... account under new owner   Ezekiel97... account under new owner Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 16:42

Hey every1! I just wanted to let u know that I sold my account and will no longer be playing EO. I hope the guy I sold to will be fair and treat ppl with respect but I have no control over his future actions. I did tell him rules of legion if he decides to stay. Also I hope Chilly that u will help him and encourage him like u helped me in the game. I have really enjoyed playing with ya'll and will miss the fun times we had. I have decided to take up WoW and that is where I will be spending my time (and money) from now until I get bored with it or run out of funds. Again thx for allowing me to be in the greatest legion on the server and thank u NinJay and ChillyHuntress for being good friends! I will miss u all! TC - Zeke
Back to top Go down
ChillyHuntress
WOC DEPUTY
WOC DEPUTY
ChillyHuntress

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Ezekiel97... account under new owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel97... account under new owner   Ezekiel97... account under new owner Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 18:49

I was just saying to Aja the other night that i was getting worried about you not being on in so long. I will miss seeing you in the game, you were an incredible legion mate, an even more incredible apprentice, but most of all you were a friend that cannot be replaced. I will miss your uncanny humor, your out of this world attitude, and your daily flowers that always put a smile on my face. There will always be a place for you in WOC if you get bored with WOW, or just feel the need to come visit. It will be very very strange knowing that someone other than you , is on your char. But I will help him all I can hon. Thank YOU for your unwaivering dedication to the legion, and your ability to always make a joke out of some of the most interesting situations. Will miss you.

me Smile
Back to top Go down

Ezekiel97... account under new owner
Page 1 of 1