WRATH OF CHAOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRATH OF CHAOS

Welcome to Wrath~OF~Chaos legion forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WOC 1k EP event!! EVERYONE should see this!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NinJay
LEADER
LEADER
NinJay

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2008-01-21

WOC 1k EP event!! EVERYONE should see this! Empty
PostSubject: WOC 1k EP event!! EVERYONE should see this!   WOC 1k EP event!! EVERYONE should see this! Icon_minitimeTue 23 Sep 2008, 22:01

Greetings Legion!!

I wanna remind you all that I might be AFK alot, but I do appreciate having each and everyone of you in LEGION... Thank You All for everything you do!

And as a token of appreciation, and trying to find a way to somehow repay you guys, I thought bout giving out EPs to certain WOC members every week... Im willing to give out 1k EPS and if i feel generous even MORE... But we need to make it as a form of EVENT or even just give out the EP to a certain WOC member if he does something real outstanding for the LEGION, something that would make this member worthy of getting the EPS.

I need suggestions on how were gonna do this.... EVENTS? Legion Merits perhaps?

To spice things up.... Im giving out 500 EP to the person that has the best suggestion that we might be able to use....

So start gettin CREATIVE guys!!!!

NinJay Smile

Last edited by NinJay on Wed 24 Sep 2008, 00:33; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wrathofchaos.rpg-board.net
Alithia

Alithia

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: WOC 1k EP event!! EVERYONE should see this!   WOC 1k EP event!! EVERYONE should see this! Icon_minitimeTue 23 Sep 2008, 22:20

I think comradery is very important to make a legion successful. Lately, I have noticed a lot of this among us, which, of course, make me proud. Be it, assisting with enemies, trading to one another, selling things for a cheaper price, so on and so forth, I think we’re a tight bunch. Because of this, I think we should leave it to the members to nominate one another for perhaps...

-Most charitable member.
-Most helpful.

Just a few examples, but my point is, anything really, that another member does, that has a direct effect on you (The member making the nomination.) In this, I think it also would help make us a tighter legion, knowing the little things we do makes a difference to someone. I know that we don’t do these things to get a pat on the back, however, there’s nothing wrong with making the spotlight once in awhile for being a good legion mate.

My two cents. =)

<3 Ali.
Back to top Go down
NinJay
LEADER
LEADER
NinJay

PostSubject: Re: WOC 1k EP event!! EVERYONE should see this!   WOC 1k EP event!! EVERYONE should see this! Icon_minitimeWed 24 Sep 2008, 00:48

good suggestion Ali well keep that in mind Smile come on guys more!!! something real fun! use ur imagination... Remember 500EPS for the best suggestion, and 1k EPS weekly will definitely help yall on your composing and getting stronger! I aint getting anything from this, just volunteering my help and at the same time, we all have fun in the process. Smile
Back to top Go down
cLayMoRe
WOC CAPTAIN
WOC CAPTAIN
cLayMoRe

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: nice idea out there jhay   WOC 1k EP event!! EVERYONE should see this! Icon_minitimeWed 24 Sep 2008, 01:33

2 thumbs up even hands and both feet LOL... you are such a genius...

i think a good legion member would be able to trace the allies that are backstabbers lol and other legion members that are making different account or characters so they can ks allies bosses. trace the pot leechers lol... i think i good idea is to atleast give chance for the highest contribution each week... every week contributions will be check... save a screeny and check who among the members made the biggest contribution except for pets coz probably some will be buying pets lol... categories... best PK contributor... Most Mentor Contribution... Most Roses gained... and EP/gold contributed... and everything will be tallied overall... this doesn't mean that captains will get stuck on their contributions coz a lot of other members will try to pass their contributions lol and everything will be based on weekly contributed for the sake of legion. Not only for the sake of the prize but for the sake of making the legion better and making the noobs stronger...

but thing i aint in the legion hahaha!

Hi fafa jhay!
It's nice to be back!!! =P
Back to top Go down
NinJay
LEADER
LEADER
NinJay

PostSubject: Re: WOC 1k EP event!! EVERYONE should see this!   WOC 1k EP event!! EVERYONE should see this! Icon_minitimeWed 24 Sep 2008, 18:11

Good idea... I had thought bout that too, I will write it down and keep that in mind as well.

I was thinking bout people that would wanna join WOC just for the EVENT and for the EP, so maybe we can set like a qualification for contest participants.
for example:
- Legion member has to be over 350 pot to participate
- Legion member should be a WOC member for at least 2weeks before they can join
- Rank Lieutenant and up

Something like this you know?

Once again guys more suggestions please... It can be anything Random!!! Like should I just put all the qualified members name in one box and pick the winner randomly by raffle?! or should it go to the member with most PK contribution in a week?! or maybe Gold Contribution?! Anything guys... Im open for suggestions.

Remember the sooner we get to pick and decide the sooner we can do this thing and yall be making them EPs already Smile

NinJay
Back to top Go down
Alithia

Alithia

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: WOC 1k EP event!! EVERYONE should see this!   WOC 1k EP event!! EVERYONE should see this! Icon_minitimeWed 24 Sep 2008, 18:37

Good idea...and I have to agree with that.
Back to top Go down
Silvercross

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: No suggestions   WOC 1k EP event!! EVERYONE should see this! Icon_minitimeThu 25 Sep 2008, 16:05

I am finding that there are very limited things that we as a legion can do as an event that would give everyone an equal opportunity, the hide and seek is something that no one has an advantage over others, however You can only do so much with Hide and Seek. Then there could also be something like our own Trivia game in the Legion but with EO's chat system it would be difficult to keep track. You could maybe link the event to our forums somehow to encourage members to come here to our forums. So basically I don't really have any ideas lol. Sleep
Back to top Go down
NinJay
LEADER
LEADER
NinJay

PostSubject: Re: WOC 1k EP event!! EVERYONE should see this!   WOC 1k EP event!! EVERYONE should see this! Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 00:11

hmmm..... trivia type would work out too... we can do it through our forum, a very good idea actually or anything that we can use forum with... Thank you brother...

Just need to find out exactly how were gonna do it
Back to top Go down
Silvercross

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Forum Chat   WOC 1k EP event!! EVERYONE should see this! Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 10:01

We could try and utilize the forum chat for it. Seeing as there will only be those of us signed into our chat it would reduce a lot of the interference from other chats that you have in the game. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOC 1k EP event!! EVERYONE should see this!   WOC 1k EP event!! EVERYONE should see this! Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2008, 18:08

hmm maybe it would be cool to see ppl actauly do shit when i get killed in front of them not sayin anynames but its pretty sad when you watch your legion mate die i do what i can w.e i can and if its your friend atleast say somthin like i said not sayin any names.
Back to top Go down
Barloc

Barloc

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: WOC 1k EP event!! EVERYONE should see this!   WOC 1k EP event!! EVERYONE should see this! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 00:06

NinJay wrote:
Greetings Legion!!

I wanna remind you all that I might be AFK alot, but I do appreciate having each and everyone of you in LEGION... Thank You All for everything you do!

And as a token of appreciation, and trying to find a way to somehow repay you guys, I thought bout giving out EPs to certain WOC members every week... Im willing to give out 1k EPS and if i feel generous even MORE... But we need to make it as a form of EVENT or even just give out the EP to a certain WOC member if he does something real outstanding for the LEGION, something that would make this member worthy of getting the EPS.

I need suggestions on how were gonna do this.... EVENTS? Legion Merits perhaps?

To spice things up.... Im giving out 500 EP to the person that has the best suggestion that we might be able to use....

So start gettin CREATIVE guys!!!!

NinJay Smile

so is this apply to my findings of nelu lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/axcelion
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOC 1k EP event!! EVERYONE should see this!   WOC 1k EP event!! EVERYONE should see this! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WOC 1k EP event!! EVERYONE should see this!
Page 1 of 1