WRATH OF CHAOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRATH OF CHAOS

Welcome to Wrath~OF~Chaos legion forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

niniOozitOpunk ksing and pking me on boss and asking for stones else i am KOSed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cLayMoRe
WOC CAPTAIN
WOC CAPTAIN
cLayMoRe

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-09-17

niniOozitOpunk ksing and pking me on boss and asking for stones else i am KOSed Empty
PostSubject: niniOozitOpunk ksing and pking me on boss and asking for stones else i am KOSed   niniOozitOpunk ksing and pking me on boss and asking for stones else i am KOSed Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 10:43

niniOozitOpunk ksing and pking me on boss and asking for stones else i am KOSed 11787910

Is graft and corruption tolerable in WOC? just a question.... more screenshots to come

cLayMoRe: you are bad
cLayMoRe: bad
niniOozitOpunk:share
cLayMoRe: no way.. it's mine
niniOozitOpunk:ok
niniOozitOpunk:kill
cLayMoRe: you'll see your SS in forums
niniOozitOpunk:ok
niniOozitOpunk:ss
niniOozitOpunk:idot
cLayMoRe: just wait and see
niniOozitOpunk:you ss
cLayMoRe: i got your screenshots
niniOozitOpunk:I also take a photo gathering your
niniOozitOpunk:itens
niniOozitOpunk:lool
niniOozitOpunk:I do not take anything your
niniOozitOpunk:lol
cLayMoRe: you pked me... that is random pking
Back to top Go down
cLayMoRe
WOC CAPTAIN
WOC CAPTAIN
cLayMoRe

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-09-17

niniOozitOpunk ksing and pking me on boss and asking for stones else i am KOSed Empty
PostSubject: Re: niniOozitOpunk ksing and pking me on boss and asking for stones else i am KOSed   niniOozitOpunk ksing and pking me on boss and asking for stones else i am KOSed Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 10:52

niniOozitOpunk ksing and pking me on boss and asking for stones else i am KOSed 117884265
niniOozitOpunk ksing and pking me on boss and asking for stones else i am KOSed 117895468
niniOozitOpunk ksing and pking me on boss and asking for stones else i am KOSed 117974891
niniOozitOpunk ksing and pking me on boss and asking for stones else i am KOSed 118001673
niniOozitOpunk ksing and pking me on boss and asking for stones else i am KOSed 118521992
niniOozitOpunk ksing and pking me on boss and asking for stones else i am KOSed 118674103
Back to top Go down

niniOozitOpunk ksing and pking me on boss and asking for stones else i am KOSed
Page 1 of 1