WRATH OF CHAOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRATH OF CHAOS

Welcome to Wrath~OF~Chaos legion forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ramathors kos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ramathor

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-22

ramathors kos Empty
PostSubject: ramathors kos   ramathors kos Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2008, 20:07

k im kinda new to posting in forums but instead of wsping the boss all the time ill post my kos here.lol
i have a long standing kos against a player named Snarkling. my first legion i was in he would follow me and my friends and if we found a boss he would beg any higher lvl players to kill us. when confroted he runs. also during the thanksgiving event he would steal other players including my eggs from the custermer fights. im sure more will be added
Back to top Go down
NinJay
LEADER
LEADER
NinJay

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2008-01-21

ramathors kos Empty
PostSubject: Re: ramathors kos   ramathors kos Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2008, 22:59

Ramathor wrote:
k im kinda new to posting in forums but instead of wsping the boss all the time ill post my kos here.lol
i have a long standing kos against a player named Snarkling. my first legion i was in he would follow me and my friends and if we found a boss he would beg any higher lvl players to kill us. when confroted he runs. also during the thanksgiving event he would steal other players including my eggs from the custermer fights. im sure more will be added

Thank you for always informing me first before doing any further actions... Heres ur chance... List them down to avoid future problems. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://wrathofchaos.rpg-board.net

ramathors kos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WRATH OF CHAOS :: GENERAL Discussion :: Banned and KOS-
Jump to: