WRATH OF CHAOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRATH OF CHAOS

Welcome to Wrath~OF~Chaos legion forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my KOS list

Go down 
AuthorMessage
matikas
WOC GENERAL
WOC GENERAL
matikas

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-10-23

my KOS list Empty
PostSubject: my KOS list   my KOS list Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 19:52

CrazyBUTPretty - top of the list, KOS for obvious scamming
BobongDGreat - anyone knows he is a random kser LOL
Habordz - this dum**ss is camping @ boss 53 and claiming its his star eye and urging to share everyone who gets the boss and accusing of ksing
Angel_Lucsin - known kser
bleu_flaMeZ - ally kser
chester.150 - ally kser
elcazador84 - ally kser (no english lol)
Tushiro-noob kser HRA
cena-pker
+|Tempest|+-he is claiming my boss is his property(VH)
jhicudxa - hunter kser
mamay12 - kser
Eudemons23-kser
Yomi-ks my boss 55
***SKY-OSK***-evo-PERSONAL
laillah_girl-evo-PERSONAL
XxjonathanxX-kser 53-55
DEX_sTRiKer_07-kser boss 42
skan-kser LOH
^-^richard^-^ - kser ever since
**HI_LoVe**-oob kser
JOSSEL - kser
crusito-kser LOH
***LiNDa*** - kser
XeroS - KOS for life
2xXx2 - he has always been a kser
sHLd21 - kser.. long time KOSed
YourLord - accusations that cant be proven
UrmineEJimYours - long time kos and kser that joined ally legion
™RaNdY – kser that joined ally legion
hamz?_092 – kser that joined ally legion

JohnKeats / ElvisRanne - from now on Dec. 09, 2008 he is KOS for talking shit and insulting not only me but also my family... He has always been a crybaby and he is insulting me for his own stupidity. He even considered being windbeaded on team mode is intentional how pityful he is... He always brag anyone about his main...i know who he is and if he dont care being ally so do i if he hits me am I right Pariah? haha saw you once asking "who the hell is JohnKeats?"

What started this??? lemme clear everything... There were two violets on the ground where Meges is idk who the hell is this one... she was stepping on the vio she can't loot it which automatically means it's not hers so i stepped on the other vio and i can't loot it either... she started windbeading... i always go on team mode... she hitted me with her windbead.. when someone is on team mode the mage pet automatically attacks normal passive skill when hitted... so my peppy hit Meges and she died... now she havent got the vio she is stepping i loot it coz it will disappear on the ground. After this happened JohnKeats is approaching like a hero LOL and started calling me a thief and insulted even my family... wth is wrong with him? why is he getting involved? He did'nt even know what happened next after Meges died and before he even talked to me.. I gave everything that dropped from her on town and i even added the uniques i got on my inventory... How am i a thief this way??? He always brags of himself...

**** i am willing to reconcile if they would approach me so atleast my KOS list gets a lil bit shorter Laughing but i hate backstabbing the most.
***KOS of my 2 wives are my KOS HanaHime & cLayMoRe
**They are KOS but i am willing to reconcile if they will just approach me. I just dont want backstabbing**
*dont wonder if i got plenty in my KOS list i am always outside gobi if i would be staying in market i would have only KOSed scammers lolz... and i dont consider them as my enemies.... they are my playmates they are the ones who keeps me playing... if you wanna be on my KOS list just let me know we can be playmates hehehe lets just let his excellency NinJay know about it... there is nothing wrong with that... what matters is the deal and the pact*

Hi Jhay! lol! can i have free pk for one day just me roflmao and free ks joke!!! lol!
OMG its hard ahaha but i am really trying my best atlest im getting better lmao
Back to top Go down

my KOS list
Page 1 of 1