WRATH OF CHAOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRATH OF CHAOS

Welcome to Wrath~OF~Chaos legion forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hair trial and color customization for both hair and casuals pls support

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cLayMoRe
WOC CAPTAIN
WOC CAPTAIN
cLayMoRe

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-09-17

hair trial and color customization for both hair and casuals pls support Empty
PostSubject: hair trial and color customization for both hair and casuals pls support   hair trial and color customization for both hair and casuals pls support Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2008, 06:38

http://forum.91.com/topics/184/200811/11/37368,1.html?time=1226406021

pls click the link above and post ur opinions

hair trial and color customization for both hair and casuals pls support Loricahair trial and color customization for both hair and casuals pls support Ml
hair trial and color customization for both hair and casuals pls support Rlbhair trial and color customization for both hair and casuals pls support Tunic

I Suggest TQ would allow us to have a trial on hair b4 we buy it... it sometimes kinda time and gold consuming to choose which looks good on you or which you think is not. Not everyone on the game have enough funds to choose the right look he wanted to and at times ended up with the wrong hair he or she chosed.

I noticed too that most players looks almost the same lol especially when you both have the same casual and hair so it would be nice if you can control your hair color so as the casual depends on your taste.

I provided some samples of customization... it could be either controlled by hue and saturation or maybe TQ would provide us with their presets atleast we have more options.

Each customization ofcourse needs a lil fund... You guys try to reply with the amount you wanted for each color customization... so this would only mean the more customization you do the more you need to spend... after all looking good is your choice so you need to do it at your own expenses ^^

I Hope you guys would love my suggestion and pls do support if you do so we can pass this new improvement. Have a nice day to all and More Power to Eudemons Online.
Back to top Go down
FuChingLan

FuChingLan

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: hair trial and color customization for both hair and casuals pls support   hair trial and color customization for both hair and casuals pls support Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008, 11:00

wow, you did great work! Very Happy and I voted and made a comment. I hope it works.

-Fu Fu
Back to top Go down
http://eovalhall.aforumfree.com/
cLayMoRe
WOC CAPTAIN
WOC CAPTAIN
cLayMoRe

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: hair trial and color customization for both hair and casuals pls support   hair trial and color customization for both hair and casuals pls support Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 12:12

woot woot TYVM Very Happy ahehe i havent updated this yet but anyways the link is there lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hair trial and color customization for both hair and casuals pls support   hair trial and color customization for both hair and casuals pls support Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hair trial and color customization for both hair and casuals pls support
Page 1 of 1