WRATH OF CHAOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRATH OF CHAOS

Welcome to Wrath~OF~Chaos legion forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An update of sorts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pariah
WOC DEPUTY
WOC DEPUTY
Pariah

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-01-21

An update of sorts Empty
PostSubject: An update of sorts   An update of sorts Icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov 2008, 11:42

Long time no see, I'd say.
First things first.. as a lot of you knew, i was in some pretty deep shit w/ the legal system. Bit of advice, don't beat the piss out of a judge's son, no matter what the reason. But, the good news.. I got out of all charges a while back.. and finally just got my lawyer paid off. Thank god.
Not a lot has really changed other than.. but then again a lot has. Still work 2 jobs. Work out a lot more often. Um.. Got a lil more ink. Lil more done to the car(stage 3 clutch & carbon fiber flywheel = heaven) and.. yeah.
As much as I may miss some of you little fucks, I still doubt I'll ever have the time to play anymore. Which sucks. Spent a year of my life with you guys. Day in, day out. Although a return is uncertain and unlikely, what IS certain is that I'll never forget the friendships that were made. If anyone wants to harass me on MSN, it's final-warning@hotmail.com
Guess I'll end it with a few random pics. Gotta love my ugly self :-p. Oh, by the way.. I wonder who's runnin around with my old char now? I'm almost interested in knowing.

----- Pariah

An update of sorts 110
An update of sorts Thefac10
An update of sorts 1610
Dunno why it's so blurry :-/
An update of sorts Menbri10
My god-daughter, Abrianna
An update of sorts 810
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/triplesixxx
Alithia

Alithia

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-02-07

An update of sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: An update of sorts   An update of sorts Icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov 2008, 17:27

MY BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH! /TACKLES AND HUGGLES! I'ma add you to my yahoo. Hannah_lemont@yahoo.com. I miss youuuu! I love you
Back to top Go down
NinJay
LEADER
LEADER
NinJay

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2008-01-21

An update of sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: An update of sorts   An update of sorts Icon_minitimeThu 20 Nov 2008, 01:42

Home boy!!!! yes we do miss u as well... And yes!! we remember all the crazy times whenever ur online!!!! brother ur character is still in tact and whenever u feel like jumpin on it its still there Smile Wish you luck with life man! God speed brother!

by the way I just bought another car today... I know I know its not the fix up type, I think i grew out of em. LOL I bought a Mercedez Benz - SportEdition Kompressor C230. hehe its for my lady but its still mine. wahahaha! Peace out yo!

Ur brother from another motha!

Jay
Back to top Go down
https://wrathofchaos.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

An update of sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: An update of sorts   An update of sorts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An update of sorts
Page 1 of 1