WRATH OF CHAOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRATH OF CHAOS

Welcome to Wrath~OF~Chaos legion forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

from ***LiNDa***---->he says im his kos,maybe only a intelligent way to ks and pk me everywhere cause i hunt bosses everyday and im not stronger as he is...i dont kno this guy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xxxSYLARxxx

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-11

from ***LiNDa***---->he says im his kos,maybe only a intelligent way to ks and pk me everywhere cause i hunt bosses everyday and im not stronger as he is...i dont kno this guy Empty
PostSubject: from ***LiNDa***---->he says im his kos,maybe only a intelligent way to ks and pk me everywhere cause i hunt bosses everyday and im not stronger as he is...i dont kno this guy   from ***LiNDa***---->he says im his kos,maybe only a intelligent way to ks and pk me everywhere cause i hunt bosses everyday and im not stronger as he is...i dont kno this guy Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 10:02

https://s382.photobucket.com/albums/oo266/mitika88/
Back to top Go down
Alithia

Alithia

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-02-07

from ***LiNDa***---->he says im his kos,maybe only a intelligent way to ks and pk me everywhere cause i hunt bosses everyday and im not stronger as he is...i dont kno this guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: from ***LiNDa***---->he says im his kos,maybe only a intelligent way to ks and pk me everywhere cause i hunt bosses everyday and im not stronger as he is...i dont kno this guy   from ***LiNDa***---->he says im his kos,maybe only a intelligent way to ks and pk me everywhere cause i hunt bosses everyday and im not stronger as he is...i dont kno this guy Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 11:37

That was ***LiNDa*** in that pic...and as I ALREADY TOLD YOU....she is listed on his personal kos list right here on this forum...maybe instead of posting this...you should have taken the time to check his list...
Back to top Go down
cLayMoRe
WOC CAPTAIN
WOC CAPTAIN
cLayMoRe

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: from ***LiNDa***---->he says im his kos,maybe only a intelligent way to ks and pk me everywhere cause i hunt bosses everyday and im not stronger as he is...i dont kno this guy   from ***LiNDa***---->he says im his kos,maybe only a intelligent way to ks and pk me everywhere cause i hunt bosses everyday and im not stronger as he is...i dont kno this guy Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2008, 00:00

duh! she is even in my KOS list she keeps on pking/ksing me and also my apprentices... She even ks Franceska143 WOC general most of the time... i know she wont admit it but i saw it with my very own eyes lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: from ***LiNDa***---->he says im his kos,maybe only a intelligent way to ks and pk me everywhere cause i hunt bosses everyday and im not stronger as he is...i dont kno this guy   from ***LiNDa***---->he says im his kos,maybe only a intelligent way to ks and pk me everywhere cause i hunt bosses everyday and im not stronger as he is...i dont kno this guy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

from ***LiNDa***---->he says im his kos,maybe only a intelligent way to ks and pk me everywhere cause i hunt bosses everyday and im not stronger as he is...i dont kno this guy
Page 1 of 1