WRATH OF CHAOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRATH OF CHAOS

Welcome to Wrath~OF~Chaos legion forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kos of an Evil Plushie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
They me plushie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Kos of an Evil Plushie Empty
PostSubject: Kos of an Evil Plushie   Kos of an Evil Plushie Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 09:33

Syndrome...

'Tis that simple really. He decided to show his god complex off as I was a noob and he was double mah size. I am a man of honor and valor (pride is overrated). There is no valor and slaying one half your size. Free pk zone or not, a god complex is a god complex despite the fact that self conceeded makes them right. (Do be so kind as to note these are purely my personal opinions and I do not by any means hold others to meet my expectations. Different strokes for different folks). There are others on mah enemy list, but rest asurred there is not a single soul on it that do not know they are indeed on it, and will have thier faces feasted on in good time. If nessasary I can post them all here but do not find it personally nessasary due to the fact they are to fall by me but once. An eye for an eye.. Syndrome is the exception, I will not stop killing him until I simply have had my fill or he begs..

Good day and may the worlds of true and fable, and those exsisting in them, get everything they truely desearve. Good, bad, or indifferent.

-= And so I scream back at the howling storms, " I shall have mah wings! Be they of leather or feather, I shall wear them with honor and pride for they are mah own!"=- Evil Plushie
Back to top Go down

Kos of an Evil Plushie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WRATH OF CHAOS :: GENERAL Discussion :: Banned and KOS-
Jump to: