WRATH OF CHAOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRATH OF CHAOS

Welcome to Wrath~OF~Chaos legion forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMG laillah_girl - there she goes again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cLayMoRe
WOC CAPTAIN
WOC CAPTAIN
cLayMoRe

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-09-17

OMG laillah_girl - there she goes again Empty
PostSubject: OMG laillah_girl - there she goes again   OMG laillah_girl - there she goes again Icon_minitimeWed 03 Dec 2008, 00:47

my SS are bad... i just logged in she windbeaded me i still havent got any pets summoned.. i was about to guard my hubby with his lvl 43 Golem boss.. guard from monsters who might kill his low lvl hunter not from pkers lol i aint tough enough to do that... suddenly after attacking me... laillah_girl came and pked my hubby and she ksed that lvl 43 boss

i thought this is over??? what's happenning again??? tsk tsk tsk

Last edited by cLayMoRe on Wed 03 Dec 2008, 21:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NinJay
LEADER
LEADER
NinJay

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: OMG laillah_girl - there she goes again   OMG laillah_girl - there she goes again Icon_minitimeWed 03 Dec 2008, 18:04

no no no..... matikas is her KOS.... So i had to respect that.... All i told her was to stay away from you, coz ur the spouse and her KOS on matikas shouldnt carry over to you.... SO I dont see anything wrong with this picture Smile She didnt touch you.... Sorry Jamie.... Thank you for the ScreenShots though and your concerns, Hope I enlightened you Smile

NinJay
Back to top Go down
https://wrathofchaos.rpg-board.net
cLayMoRe
WOC CAPTAIN
WOC CAPTAIN
cLayMoRe

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: OMG laillah_girl - there she goes again   OMG laillah_girl - there she goes again Icon_minitimeWed 03 Dec 2008, 22:13

I just wani took of the SS coz they are not worth it.. she windbeaded me... i just wonder wth i got the SS on the wrong time blah! i got my HP full when i logged in and on that SS i almost lose half of it. i got no summoned pets... LOL... so this makes it clear... all i remember is you said b4 that "if any EVO touch you BOTH just let me know" so we considered this is the end of KOSing both laillah and SKY-OSK... now it's clear that my hubby is still on their KOS list then... lets have them back on his KOS list too... that's my point of view to make it fair for him...

the boss... hmm it's supposed to be mine since matikas is already dead on that spot and i am next to him to arrive there LOL nvm... we dont care with that boss we got bunch everyday... there ppl are thirsty for bosses so they cant resist ksing...

I just wanna let everyone know... that the very moment my hubby entered WOC... he changed his way of game... no pking/ksing... and that guy SKY-OSK is trying to turn him upside down again like what they did when he was in CG... he told me "hmmm i can vision in the near future that your husband will get kicked out of his legion once more.. i wonder what his legion would be the next time around" From this very Moment.. ***SKY-OSK*** and laillah_girl are back on his KOS list...

and just to warn everyone that both these guys are backstabbers... they are both the once who attacked my hubby first but the SS they got just came on their advantage... they got it the moment they are both white and my hubby is turning blue... which they used to ask mom to kick him out of his legion.. Careful on them... you might get backstab too...

And also i wanna tell this early too that SKY-OSK threatened me that if he starts Pking matikas then i will be back on his KOS also... i think they are starting mess again. I wonder where these guys have their brains... maybe on their feet... tsk tsk tsk
Back to top Go down
Alithia

Alithia

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: OMG laillah_girl - there she goes again   OMG laillah_girl - there she goes again Icon_minitimeThu 04 Dec 2008, 12:58

Unfortunatly, past actions followed him.
Back to top Go down
NinJay
LEADER
LEADER
NinJay

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: OMG laillah_girl - there she goes again   OMG laillah_girl - there she goes again Icon_minitimeThu 04 Dec 2008, 14:30

Yah as far as tryin to take out kos on matikas char, matikas needs to fix it with the people that have hiim on their list, we are aware that he has changed his evil ways LOL and were glad he did, but sometimes past actions will haunt us, and KOS list will always be honored, its just part of the game. Hehe
Back to top Go down
https://wrathofchaos.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG laillah_girl - there she goes again   OMG laillah_girl - there she goes again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG laillah_girl - there she goes again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WRATH OF CHAOS :: GENERAL Discussion :: ScreenShots-
Jump to: