WRATH OF CHAOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRATH OF CHAOS

Welcome to Wrath~OF~Chaos legion forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ElvisRanne

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
matikas
WOC GENERAL
WOC GENERAL
matikas

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-10-23

ElvisRanne Empty
PostSubject: ElvisRanne   ElvisRanne Icon_minitimeTue 09 Dec 2008, 08:45

JohnKeats / ElvisRanne - from now on Dec. 09, 2008 he is KOS for talking shit and insulting not only me but also my family... He has always been a crybaby and he is insulting me for his own stupidity. He even considered being windbeaded on team mode is intentional how pityful he is... He always brag anyone about his main...i know who he is and if he dont care being ally so do i if he hits me am I right Pariah? haha saw you once asking "who the hell is JohnKeats?"

What started this??? lemme clear everything... There were two violets on the ground where Meges is idk who the hell is this one... she was stepping on the vio she can't loot it which automatically means it's not hers so i stepped on the other vio and i can't loot it either... she started windbeading... i always go on team mode... she hitted me with her windbead.. when someone is on team mode the mage pet automatically attacks normal passive skill when hitted... so my peppy hit Meges and she died... now she havent got the vio she is stepping i loot it coz it will disappear on the ground. After this happened JohnKeats is approaching like a hero LOL and started calling me a thief and insulted even my family... wth is wrong with him? why is he getting involved? He did'nt even know what happened next after Meges died and before he even talked to me.. I gave everything that dropped from her on town and i even added the uniques i got on my inventory... How am i a thief this way??? He always brags of himself...
Back to top Go down
ElvisRanne

ElvisRanne

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-02

ElvisRanne Empty
PostSubject: Re: ElvisRanne   ElvisRanne Icon_minitimeTue 09 Dec 2008, 09:01

matikas wrote:
JohnKeats / ElvisRanne - from now on Dec. 09, 2008 he is KOS for talking shit and insulting not only me but also my family... He has always been a crybaby and he is insulting me for his own stupidity. He even considered being windbeaded on team mode is intentional how pityful he is... He always brag anyone about his main...i know who he is and if he dont care being ally so do i if he hits me am I right Pariah? haha saw you once asking "who the hell is JohnKeats?"

What started this??? lemme clear everything... There were two violets on the ground where Meges is idk who the hell is this one... she was stepping on the vio she can't loot it which automatically means it's not hers so i stepped on the other vio and i can't loot it either... she started windbeading... i always go on team mode... she hitted me with her windbead.. when someone is on team mode the mage pet automatically attacks normal passive skill when hitted... so my peppy hit Meges and she died... now she havent got the vio she is stepping i loot it coz it will disappear on the ground. After this happened JohnKeats is approaching like a hero LOL and started calling me a thief and insulted even my family... wth is wrong with him? why is he getting involved? He did'nt even know what happened next after Meges died and before he even talked to me.. I gave everything that dropped from her on town and i even added the uniques i got on my inventory... How am i a thief this way??? He always brags of himself...
How exactly did i insult your family? I said that seeing your family pics on here had raised my opinion of you, but now seeing how you take away the stuff that belongs to others i see thar ur just a plain thief. And i did not see her attacking. Only you there after i had just left and her dead. And I only asked why you killed her and were taking away her loot at first. You only "lol"-ed at me and started sending those stupid smilies. So how exactly was i supposed to know that you gave her back what rightfully belonged to her?..
ElvisRanne 1
ElvisRanne 2
ElvisRanne 3
Back to top Go down
matikas
WOC GENERAL
WOC GENERAL
matikas

ElvisRanne Empty
PostSubject: Re: ElvisRanne   ElvisRanne Icon_minitimeTue 09 Dec 2008, 12:02

wasn't on the mood talking that time... why didnt you bother asking her what exactly happened...
got no time to chat with you in game... the reason i added you on KOS list coz you've always been a crybaby ever since...
and one more thing... so i can pk your noob anytime i want to... coz you always brag yourself on your main...
and i wont get anyone complaining regarding this coz Personal KOS is personal KOS...
don't call me a THIEF!!! i didnt steal anything...
she died coz of her stupidity... i go on team mode... and it's her fault why she ended up lying on the ground...
i repeat DON'T CALL ME A THIEF!!! maybe you... but never will i be...

if you really wanted to give the loot to her you should have get them and traded it to her...
i came there without you on sight and i didnt know you were the one who killed the boss so i thought it wasn't hers...

another thing... i accidentally windbeaded you in LL and you started crying like a baby...
if i intentionally wanted to kill you... then you should have been lying on the ground or maybe you randomed but i got your 3 pets dead...
when i saw you i stopped using windbeads... and i asked for apology and you suddenly brag about your main..
remember what you said? "I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF YOU ARE ALLY, I WILL KILL YOU ON ELVIS"
and you will put me on KOS... now... i am the one putting you on KOS... you better change your KOS List that is already listed in this forum...
have your time finding me and catch me if you can i don't hella care who is your main and what his BP... as long as i can play with my friends and the people i respect and love.
Back to top Go down
ElvisRanne

ElvisRanne

ElvisRanne Empty
PostSubject: Re: ElvisRanne   ElvisRanne Icon_minitimeTue 09 Dec 2008, 13:18

You left out the part that I said "IF THIS SHOULD HAPPEN AGAIN". And it did'nt look like an accident since you had enough time to notice me.
Back to top Go down
matikas
WOC GENERAL
WOC GENERAL
matikas

ElvisRanne Empty
PostSubject: Re: ElvisRanne   ElvisRanne Icon_minitimeTue 09 Dec 2008, 19:50

hahaha you never said that! and if i have enough time to do that, the next scene would be you reviving your very own pets. You always sound boastful and arrogant whenever you approach me... The incident on Lost Land was an accident but the next time i'll see you around that won't be an accident anymore coz this time i will make your words in reality... i will do it intentionally... Time for hide and seek, then run and chase Hahaha welcome to my KOS list.. i mean Welcome to my new Playmates list Laughing
Back to top Go down
ElvisRanne

ElvisRanne

ElvisRanne Empty
PostSubject: Re: ElvisRanne   ElvisRanne Icon_minitimeTue 09 Dec 2008, 22:21

I really couldnt care less even if you got stronger than me lol.
Back to top Go down
matikas
WOC GENERAL
WOC GENERAL
matikas

ElvisRanne Empty
PostSubject: Re: ElvisRanne   ElvisRanne Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 11:04

end of convo lol!
Back to top Go down
Pariah
WOC DEPUTY
WOC DEPUTY
Pariah

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-01-21

ElvisRanne Empty
PostSubject: Re: ElvisRanne   ElvisRanne Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec 2008, 09:33

matikas wrote:

That IS right! Think it was in Cata when I killed him. And he was liike, I'm Elvis, big fat dead/not-dead king of rock, blah blah blah, you will bow, blah blah. And I replied.. in typical fashion... "I gives no fuck." And he said "Same old Pariah." And that was that. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/triplesixxx
Lord_Kavan

Lord_Kavan

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-04-10

ElvisRanne Empty
PostSubject: Re: ElvisRanne   ElvisRanne Icon_minitimeTue 14 Apr 2009, 03:54

hmmmmmmm... fight fight fight... geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.dldst.com
NinJay