WRATH OF CHAOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRATH OF CHAOS

Welcome to Wrath~OF~Chaos legion forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is this how we want our deps?

Go down 
+4
ALIREZA
Samhara
GodessFortuna
fatboay
8 posters
AuthorMessage
fatboay

fatboay

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Is this how we want our deps? Empty
PostSubject: Is this how we want our deps?   Is this how we want our deps? Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 19:00

Is this how we want our deps? 274367371-1 bone cussing out when im not saying a thing

Is this how we want our deps? 279862281 and bone random pking
Back to top Go down
GodessFortuna

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Is this how we want our deps?   Is this how we want our deps? Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 19:29

That is not a way to treat your legion mates. I am just an outsider but an ally. sunny flower Anyways I hope you all work this out .Razz
Back to top Go down
Samhara

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Is this how we want our deps?   Is this how we want our deps? Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 19:30

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Speechless!
Back to top Go down
ALIREZA
WOC GENERAL
WOC GENERAL
ALIREZA

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Is this how we want our deps?   Is this how we want our deps? Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 20:07

I am with you all the way man. same shit happened to me. bone4ever random pked me and he also boss hunted me last weekend. he's going to get kicked. you got my vote man. he should leave by himself or someone should kick him.

i have only the conversations. sorry for bad words but this is all i have so i posted them. i am not the only one getting random pked by a HonorDeputy from Woc. LOL!!! he dose not have the rights pking people like that. it's not right.

Is this how we want our deps? 11tlp2a

Is this how we want our deps? Ndwfp2

Is this how we want our deps? N3s18m

Is this how we want our deps? Dbnww2
Back to top Go down
NinJay
LEADER
LEADER
NinJay

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Is this how we want our deps?   Is this how we want our deps? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 09:23

Took out his dep position, and one more trouble and hes out of legion.... I know bone has a tendency to fuck things up sometimes, but hes a good man once you get to know him, he just needs attention and demands respect... But fatboay to quit legion coz of it, without talkin to me man? U are FIRED! youve got seniority over him u have more say in legion than him.... Tsk tsk disappointed kinda... But hope you made the right decision.

Last edited by NinJay on Thu 12 Mar 2009, 19:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wrathofchaos.rpg-board.net
ALIREZA
WOC GENERAL
WOC GENERAL
ALIREZA

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Is this how we want our deps?   Is this how we want our deps? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb 2009, 02:31

what do you mean? we have been trying to reach you man. i left you messages...till now. he pked me called me names. that wasn't respectful at all... and we all thought game is the place we could all have fun and be entertained, but not to be pushed around by someone messed up in the head...who has no life.... a power hunger. now do we need a power hunger in the legion? the legion that is a friendly and none pker? he broke the rules.

we didn't made any mistakes... we simply shared our problem. NOW! we want our rights.
Back to top Go down
Barloc

Barloc

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Is this how we want our deps?   Is this how we want our deps? Icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb 2009, 20:21

i agree the dud is a prick all he does is tell ppl to F off and threaten to kick ppl just for cracking jokes at him, the dude has a god complex from hell
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/axcelion
ElvisRanne

ElvisRanne

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Is this how we want our deps?   Is this how we want our deps? Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 02:34

@ the pic where ur in CG. Eh, u cant rly complain about that cus CG has all-time free pk = any random non-ally can attack you as well. They maybe think its the way they can just kill ppl whenever they want, but in reality they can be pked like that as well ^^
Back to top Go down
fatboay

fatboay

PostSubject: Re: Is this how we want our deps?   Is this how we want our deps? Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 08:38

as far as i know WoC cant attack someone just because they have free pk
Back to top Go down
NinJay
LEADER
LEADER
NinJay

PostSubject: Re: Is this how we want our deps?   Is this how we want our deps? Icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar 2009, 19:07

hahaha guess what... fatboay rejoined the same day too.... so this has been sorted out....

What really happened the way I see it was, fat and bone got into it, fatboay quits WOC and went to CG, automatically bone had fatboay on his KOS list, problem is he cant post his KOS list in forum coz he forgot his pass at that time, and lazy me didnt fix the problem right away.

So in a way, it was a misunderstanding on my part I took bone's rank away from him without closely investigating the facts, that lead him to quit WOC and made me recruit him back in and paying for his HONORDEPUTY which i took from him (Fawk 670 eps) I also rejoined fatboay as well and made them kiss and make up.... Now they are friends and they wanna get married, but same sex marriage in EO isnt supported yet, so I think they are gonna go to San Fransisco or Oregon where GAY marriage is legal....

Oh wait... Iono... rofl...
Back to top Go down
fatboay

fatboay

PostSubject: Re: Is this how we want our deps?   Is this how we want our deps? Icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar 2009, 19:25

l i thought gay marriage was turned down in california lol!
Back to top Go down
Lord_Kavan

Lord_Kavan

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Is this how we want our deps?   Is this how we want our deps? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Apr 2009, 17:48

fight fight fight lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.dldst.com
NinJay
LEADER
LEADER
NinJay

PostSubject: Re: Is this how we want our deps?   Is this how we want our deps? Icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 00:40

fatboay wrote:
l i thought gay marriage was turned down in california lol!

Im sure theyll make an exemption for you. Youre fatboay for cryin out loud! haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this how we want our deps?   Is this how we want our deps? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this how we want our deps?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WRATH OF CHAOS :: GENERAL Discussion :: ScreenShots-
Jump to: