WRATH OF CHAOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRATH OF CHAOS

Welcome to Wrath~OF~Chaos legion forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ok why do ppl always flip out when you tell them what they need to hear

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Barloc

Barloc

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-20

ok why do ppl always flip out when you tell them what they need to hear Empty
PostSubject: ok why do ppl always flip out when you tell them what they need to hear   ok why do ppl always flip out when you tell them what they need to hear Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2009, 19:30

vs what they want to hear.
i wanted to make ROJ better but its kinda hard to do so when you have a whiny women who always has an excuse hidin up her sleeve for every little situation.
I understand she may be sick and she might be losing her fight yes thats horrible but dont use it as an excuse every single argument thats in your leg.
you wonder why ppl hate you well when you are a little bickering bitch all the time and im the one trying to keep other legs from completely annihilating you. you turn around and cause more bullshit constantly then lie to your deps and say something completely different then what the ss's say in convos of your enemies telling you off.

I pissed off somebody else who kills me everyday (you kno who you are)
ok why do ppl always flip out when you tell them what they need to hear Heaven-ladyangela1
just to get on your good side i mean when you(Ladyangela) told me that he said " im going to kos you from now on until you die in real life" thats what he said to your daughter from your side of story thats fucked up thats why i bc that announcement against said "cock sucker".

In closing i believe this is too much drama for the eo world to hear i wish ur leg does die, cant say the same about you because i'm not that much of an asshole.
scratch
heres a few ss of her attitude if and one else has them of her please share.
im also tired of cleaning up the messes she creats with everyone you also dont promise someone leadership and make them hang on forever with such low pot i got 9 pot for dep i wasnt going to donate completely until i had my friends in who they said they only join if she couldn't destroy the leg with her constant perpetual bickering

ss:
ok why do ppl always flip out when you tell them what they need to hear Angela2
ok why do ppl always flip out when you tell them what they need to hear Angela3
ok why do ppl always flip out when you tell them what they need to hear Angela4
ok why do ppl always flip out when you tell them what they need to hear Angela5
ok why do ppl always flip out when you tell them what they need to hear Angela6

for the record this argument started when i said give me what you promised or im going back to woc im tired of cleaning your messes up !
may sound kind of assholish but you dont promise someone leadership by the first friday then say i want to be here as long as you can after i had lost 40 something pot from leaving Woc i gave her a chance she didnt have to blow it in my face.... btw way you can only take so much drama from somebody b4 you want to slash at them with a kaiser blade most ppl call it a sling blade but i call it a kaiser blade. Mmmmmmhmmmmm

watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7hY8iJvIkQ

Three cheers to me losing my hair cheers going to sleep all maybe smoke something and possibly drink lol this internet brat has caused me to drink wow.... thanks for letting me vent felt really good if anybody cared...................

Last edited by Barloc on Sun 08 Mar 2009, 20:04; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wrong word)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/axcelion
Diamondstar

Diamondstar

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: ok why do ppl always flip out when you tell them what they need to hear   ok why do ppl always flip out when you tell them what they need to hear Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2009, 20:46

Well it is about time someone actually sees her for who LadyAngela really is...I have had my run ins with her on several occassions and she always used the excuse of I am sick and I am dying....I am not to judge anyone on their health problems nor do I pat her on the back for making it public....if she is sick yes get professional help but other than that this is a game....personal life needs to stay personal reguardless of mental/physical health conditions. Also adding to this I think she thrives on telling everyone she is sick....but that is my opinion....I wish her and ROJ the best of luck....but with attitudes like she has I dont see ROJ making it very far......My deepestr sorrow goes out to LadyAngela on her Health condition and My prayers are with her and her family....................Barloc, you did well with ROJ while you were member there however you and I have had our disagreements too....we live and learn from mistakes made.....let this be a lesson hun to you that not everyone in game life can be trusted and kept to their word.....Oh and BTW...you drink to much....drinking solves nothing but getting your ass a hang over the next morning....problems will always be there no matter what....lol.....Yeah I know I am preaching but you are my friend and I care about you....with that being said .......I wish everyone the best of luck in life and on the game.....Hope to see you all in EO!! God Bless!!
Back to top Go down
fatboay

fatboay

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: ok why do ppl always flip out when you tell them what they need to hear   ok why do ppl always flip out when you tell them what they need to hear Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2009, 20:51

ive got a question... does anyone really know shes sick or do you just believe her?
Back to top Go down
Diamondstar

Diamondstar

PostSubject: Re: ok why do ppl always flip out when you tell them what they need to hear   ok why do ppl always flip out when you tell them what they need to hear Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2009, 20:54

Only going by what she tells ppl ......never know what to believe these days....but none the less I wish nothing but good things for her and her family!!!
Back to top Go down
fatboay

fatboay

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: ok why do ppl always flip out when you tell them what they need to hear   ok why do ppl always flip out when you tell them what they need to hear Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2009, 20:55

well im gonna feel bad if im wrong but.... i dont think shes sick just trying to use people and get what she wants all the time
Back to top Go down
Diamondstar

Diamondstar

PostSubject: Re: ok why do ppl always flip out when you tell them what they need to hear   ok why do ppl always flip out when you tell them what they need to hear Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2009, 20:59

I have had the same thoughts about her not being sick...but I have to agree with you...She is more than likely using this as an excuse to keep ppl from enemying her legion....or get what she can from others as you said!
Back to top Go down
NinJay
LEADER
LEADER
NinJay

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: ok why do ppl always flip out when you tell them what they need to hear   ok why do ppl always flip out when you tell them what they need to hear Icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar 2009, 19:22

ROJ was my first legion in EO, and she was my leader.... OMFG she is psycho.... I dont wanna say anything else bout her coz im nice, except that shes a pathetic.... oh I promised not to say anything else, but you get my point LOL.
Back to top Go down
https://wrathofchaos.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok why do ppl always flip out when you tell them what they need to hear   ok why do ppl always flip out when you tell them what they need to hear Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ok why do ppl always flip out when you tell them what they need to hear
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WRATH OF CHAOS :: GENERAL Discussion :: General Discussions-
Jump to: