WRATH OF CHAOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRATH OF CHAOS

Welcome to Wrath~OF~Chaos legion forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Reason that Esteban should NEVER be allowed back in WOC

Go down 
+3
Aja_Mei
NinJay
ChillyHuntress
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ChillyHuntress
WOC DEPUTY
WOC DEPUTY
ChillyHuntress

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-01-21

The Reason that Esteban should NEVER be allowed back in WOC Empty
PostSubject: The Reason that Esteban should NEVER be allowed back in WOC   The Reason that Esteban should NEVER be allowed back in WOC Icon_minitimeThu 07 Feb 2008, 16:24

I just found this in the OLD forum.

IDontCare
by .-.Esteban.-. on Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:02 pm

if sum1 visit dis forum just in case i just wana say i used to have respect for woc, but da power corrupt n da total power causes total corruption <=== ninjay ( just hope u dont get blind by da power ) ''i count him braver, he who conquers his EGO than he who conquers his enemiess, for the greateset victory over ones self!!'' i think this phrase dosent apply to u no longer
Back to top Go down
NinJay
LEADER
LEADER
NinJay

Number of posts : 393

PostSubject: Re: The Reason that Esteban should NEVER be allowed back in WOC   The Reason that Esteban should NEVER be allowed back in WOC Icon_minitimeThu 07 Feb 2008, 17:02

Smile I saw... WOC corrupted / Power Trippin / NinJay you've Changed... Common things I hear from people lately.... Yet they cannot come to me and tell me straight up why they think of WOC or ME this way, Just coz one or two people thinks so, others tend to GO with the IDEA of it...

( NinJay ur not the sweet NinJay we once knew, you ignore my whispers - Why? Because I cannot entertain everyones questions and concerns as much as I used to? its called LIFE and pretty much working 80% of my online time... Unlike before when I only log on when its really time for me to play. Legion is getting bigger and I just cannot accommodate everyones need, yet I still try as much as I can, despite of the 50thousand messages I get in a day, random msgs askin for prices, suggestions on composing and random hi's and hello's, I feel blessed to have these people come up to me, and I entertain em as much as I can. Rumors bout me changing because I dont help out people nemore?! , problem is with others you give them a hand they'd wanna take your whole arm. )

I am not trying to justify anything here, I really don't beg for respect or for people to respect WOC, but for people that thinks bad bout US, and spreading bad rumors like a disease... THEY OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW US WELL... And I don't care too much bout these people as well. Smile

Lots of people get intimidated, but I don't bite, not hard at least. Razz For the longest time I've always been above avarage pot wise in this game, Why change now?! I just all of a sudden decided to be an ASS? and change my personality? Dr. Jackal/Mr.Hide?! Changed Man?! LOL

All are entitled to their own opinions, so thank u for letting me know how you feel and hope you all have a good one.

always in service,

NinJay
Back to top Go down
https://wrathofchaos.rpg-board.net
Aja_Mei

Aja_Mei

Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: The Reason that Esteban should NEVER be allowed back in WOC   The Reason that Esteban should NEVER be allowed back in WOC Icon_minitimeThu 07 Feb 2008, 17:18

Couldn't have said it any better. Seriously I couldn't have LMAO! Reguardless of what people say apparently they don't know some of us as well as they thought. You're still the man I met months ago and I love you for that. Well said babe!! *looks for applaud icon* Damn isn't one *APPLAUDS!!*
Back to top Go down
ChillyHuntress
WOC DEPUTY
WOC DEPUTY
ChillyHuntress

PostSubject: Re: The Reason that Esteban should NEVER be allowed back in WOC   The Reason that Esteban should NEVER be allowed back in WOC Icon_minitimeThu 07 Feb 2008, 18:33

Its amazing that when someone gets their hand slapped ( the person he left the legion with) & gets a lil pissy, they tend to rub their opinions off on others. Which is what I basically told HKTC when i informed her of my new personal KOS on esteban. Of all the people to say this shit about, he chooses JAY???? I cant tell ya how many times i have seen jay helping , listening, offering advice, giving from his own POCKET to help people out. And he wants to say this kind of shit about him??? Nope, sorry, won't happen when I'm around.

SO I'M ADVISING EVERYONE ON MY NEW KOS

ESTEBAN - DEPUTY OF THANAPTOSIS

Smile
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel97
WOC GENERAL
WOC GENERAL
Ezekiel97

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Regarding NinJay   The Reason that Esteban should NEVER be allowed back in WOC Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2008, 15:05

Well... I just want to say that I have nothing but respect for NinJay. I am still friends with some who have left WOC, namely Eg6 and Esteban, but I do not share their opinion of our leader. As Chilly said so well, Jay has done nothing but help me in this game. Until I joined WoC, I was nobody and well though I still am nobody...lol. I feel much better about the nobody that I am now versus the nobody I was before this legion. Anyway, I just want to say thanks to NinJay for all you have done for me personally (answering my annoying questions, lending me eps, and allowing me to be in the best legion in LA...imo). And to those who have ill thoughts of him... be careful that you don't judge someone until you walk a mile in their shoes. This is just a game, and managing a legion is not an easy task, so before you say anything about what he should or should not do...start ur own legion and see how hard it is to lead one Smile

I'm sure its a lot harder than it looks...especially the part where u have to keep every1 happy all the time.

WoC Rulez!
-Zeke
Back to top Go down
idk-who-im

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: The Reason that Esteban should NEVER be allowed back in WOC   The Reason that Esteban should NEVER be allowed back in WOC Icon_minitimeWed 13 Feb 2008, 14:44

OMG I'LL SAID THIS IN UR FUCKING FACE U BASTARD, U FUCKER BACK STABER I HAVENT GET IN TROUBLE WIT U TILL NOW, N WAT, BE CUASE U GET UR NOSE IN A BUSSNESS DA AINT URS, YEAH U CHILLY HUNTRES, 创DA REASON WHY ESTEBAN SHOULD NEVA BE ALLOW TO JOIN WOC AGAIN创 TELL ME BITCH ,WAT DO I HAD DO TO U !!!! NOTHING, I THOGUHT U WERE MA FRND BUT U R A MOTHERFUCKER BACK STABER, KOS ME IF U WANT BUT WE WILL C WHO ENOJYS MORE BEEN KOS U BIG BIATCH, GET UR NOSE ON UR OWN BUSSNESS !!!! I'M TELLING U ALL CHILLY HUNTRESS AKA 创NINJAYS PET创 IS MA NEW KOS

Last edited by on Wed 13 Feb 2008, 14:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
idk-who-im

PostSubject: Re: The Reason that Esteban should NEVER be allowed back in WOC   The Reason that Esteban should NEVER be allowed back in WOC Icon_minitimeWed 13 Feb 2008, 14:52

TELL ME SOMTHING BITCH, IS NIJAY UR MOTHER, IS NINJAY UR FATHER, I MEAN U DONT EVEN KNOW HIM IN REAL LIFE THIS IS JUST A FUCKING, GAME, WELL U CAN BACK STAB ME IF U WANT, SOME THING I CANT STAND IS PPL LIKE U , U R NINJAYS PET, N I'M SURE EVERY1 KNOWS DAT EVEN IF DEY DONT WANA TELL IT B CUS DEY HAVE FEAR, FEAR OF WAT, OF SOME ONE WHO U DONT EVEN KNOW, LIKE I SAID DIS IS JSUT A GAME, N I DONT CARE , BUT WEN I THINK SOME 1 IS MA FRND I TRUST DAT PERSON, BUT U BIG BIATCH, WAT DO U DO, I GET OUT OF WOC, N U DONT EVEN TALK TO ME AGAIN, N DA FIRST 创BAD THING创 I DO, N U C, U POST IT ON DA FORUM SO NINJAY GIVE U A CRACKER FOR REWARD , IDK IF U NOTICE IT ALREADY BUT I DO NOTICE IT, N I HOPE NINJAY TOO, SOME PPL COULD CALL IT LOYAL OTHER PETS AS I DO, BUT ALSO A WARN TO NINJAY, PPL LIKE CHILLY DOSENT WORTH DA TRUST.
Back to top Go down
idk-who-im

PostSubject: Re: The Reason that Esteban should NEVER be allowed back in WOC   The Reason that Esteban should NEVER be allowed back in WOC Icon_minitimeWed 13 Feb 2008, 14:56

Ezekiel97 wrote:
Well... I just want to say that I have nothing but respect for NinJay. I am still friends with some who have left WOC, namely Eg6 and Esteban, but I do not share their opinion of our leader. As Chilly said so well, Jay has done nothing but help me in this game. Until I joined WoC, I was nobody and well though I still am nobody...lol. I feel much better about the nobody that I am now versus the nobody I was before this legion. Anyway, I just want to say thanks to NinJay for all you have done for me personally (answering my annoying questions, lending me eps, and allowing me to be in the best legion in LA...imo). And to those who have ill thoughts of him... be careful that you don't judge someone until you walk a mile in their shoes. This is just a game, and managing a legion is not an easy task, so before you say anything about what he should or should not do...start ur own legion and see how hard it is to lead one Smile

I'm sure its a lot harder than it looks...especially the part where u have to keep every1 happy all the time.

WoC Rulez!
-Zeke

SUP MAN Very Happy
EZEK <=== I DONT KNOW HIM IN REAL LIFE BUT I COULD CONSIDER HIM A S A FRIEND, BECAUSE HE KNOWS HOW TO BE A FRIEND, N IF U ASK ME WAT IS A FRND TO U ?, I ALREADY ASNWER DAT, A FRND IS SOME 1 U CAN TRUST
Back to top Go down
idk-who-im

PostSubject: Re: The Reason that Esteban should NEVER be allowed back in WOC   The Reason that Esteban should NEVER be allowed back in WOC Icon_minitimeWed 13 Feb 2008, 15:03

ANOTHER THING FOR U CHILLY ABOUT UR POST, POCKET ? U MEAN MONEY , HE HAD NEVER GIVE ME NUTIN OF DAT, ADVICE, YES I HAD, BUT HELP, LMAO LAST DAY I LOSE MA EQUIPMENT RED NAME( LONG TIME AGO) I ASK HELP TO NINJAY, N WAT HE TOLD ME HE WASTN ABLE TO HELP ME, DAT WAS 1 DAY AFTER I QUIT WOC N JOIN EVO, I MEAN DATS MA POINT INSIDE WOC UR SOME 1, OUTSIDE JUST ANOTHER PIECE OF SHIT, SO TELL ME NOW HELP ? POCKET ? IDK WAT IS DAT, N ME BEEN SLAPPED, U R DA ONE WHO SHOULD BE SLAPPED SO U WAKE UP FROM DAT HEAD U THING U KNOW EVERYTHING, BUT NOT EVERYTHING DAT U C IS TRUE OR IS DA RIGHT SIDE, SO BETTER WAKE UP FROM UR SMART ASS BRAIN N GET IN UR OWN BUSSNESS INSTEAD OF TRYING TO GET A CRACKER FROM NINJAY FROM POSTING THIS, LMAO PPL LIKE U MAKE ME SICK
Back to top Go down
idk-who-im

PostSubject: Re: The Reason that Esteban should NEVER be allowed back in WOC   The Reason that Esteban should NEVER be allowed back in WOC Icon_minitimeWed 13 Feb 2008, 15:08

AND ONOTHER THING CHECK DA OLD FORUM N C WAT A REPLY SO U REALIZE , IF I'M TALKING SHIT OR NOT, OMG U COULD BE 创OLDER N WISER创 BUT SURELY UR OLD CUS U DONT THING WAT U DO OR WRITE NEITHER PUT ATTENTION TO DETAILS SO, I'M TELLING TO U, U CAN BE OLDER BUT U AINT WISER DAN I'M, N ME A BRAT, YES I'M OR YES I COULD BE , NO 1 KNOWS ME BETTER DAN I DO, I KNOW I CAN BE A SAMRT ASS N IDIOT SOME TIMES ( NOT FOR SAYING ALL TIME ) BUT AT LEAST I KNOW WHO I'M N I DONT BACK STAB OR TALK SHIT BEHIND, AT LEAST I SAID THING AT FACE N DAT PPL CAN C DEM TOO SO PLZ IF SOME 1 GOT SOMTHING TO SAY AFTER ALL WAT I HAD DO, PLZ DO IT, N TELL ME I'M RIGHT OR WRONG, N I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF U ANSWER WITH MORE SHIT AT LEAST I'M TELLING WAT I THINK, NOT JUST SAYING SOMETHING, TO GET A CRAKCER, IF U KNOW WAT I MEAN !!! SO BETTER WATCH OUT , N IN CASE UR TOO LAZY TO CHECK OLD FORUM I'LL POST MA LAST REPLY
Back to top Go down
idk-who-im

PostSubject: Re: The Reason that Esteban should NEVER be allowed back in WOC   The Reason that Esteban should NEVER be allowed back in WOC Icon_minitimeWed 13 Feb 2008, 15:09

LMAO i love to c how a big problem is made of from a lil stupid shit, wat i said was dat NinJay had change n in fact he had, n dont tell me u dont b cus u had, u had become more egocentric n dont care about others dat isnt woc or urself.

I neither give a fuck about wat u ppl say about me, n at least i got da balls to tell da true, n if u said u dont give a fuck, so why u do a big mess of all this ?. U should just said, 创stupid noob创 n let it pass, but ur total rejection only prove one thing 创the man runs from wat he fears创 answer : 创da true创 , so now tell me i'm right or i'm wrong ? depends on ur point of view but i'm sure if u dont care about wat i'm saying u would just let it pass, instead of answering wit total negation.

And yes a lot of ppl dat help u to work WoC up had quit, i'm not telling i do help b cus mayb i was n i still i'm a noob from ur point of view, but i do remember i used to care about WoC n talk good about it, but is a big legion n u cant get well with all ppl, but wen u get out of WoC u can c how ppl treat u diferent, some others dat use to talk wit me wen i was in WoC dont even say hi, n some others even back stab u, but good for dem Very Happy, i feel better out of WoC.

P.S: i thougth some ppl in woc were still ma frnds but i c how back stabers u can be, so from now on watch out.
Back to top Go down
idk-who-im

PostSubject: Re: The Reason that Esteban should NEVER be allowed back in WOC   The Reason that Esteban should NEVER be allowed back in WOC Icon_minitimeWed 13 Feb 2008, 15:14

TAKE DAT!!!!! BIATCH(CHILLY HUNTRESS)!!!
Back to top Go down
ChillyHuntress
WOC DEPUTY
WOC DEPUTY
ChillyHuntress

PostSubject: Re: The Reason that Esteban should NEVER be allowed back in WOC   The Reason that Esteban should NEVER be allowed back in WOC Icon_minitimeWed 13 Feb 2008, 15:26

I was still your friend, and the ONLY reason i never talked to you after you left is because you werent' on my friends list, never were, can't talk to someone when you don't know the exact spelling of their name. NOW, I have done NOTHING to deserve the grade school verbal thrashing that you felt the need to throw in my direction. I've never back stabbed you ( we weren't best friends and you never told me any secrets that were told out of spite). You are saying that I have backstabbed you ONLY because i think you should never be let back becuase of your post. so lets get that straight immediately.

This is just a video game and this bullshit about me being Jay's "pet" or whatever you wanna call me. WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK? I'm so sorry that people manage to create friendships on the internet. I'm so sorry that you can't see that and think what you wat. You don't have to know someone IN PERSON to consider them to be a friend.

Now go back and crawl under the rock you came from asshole and get a life. I'm trying to enjoy my video game damnit.
Back to top Go down
NinJay
LEADER
LEADER
NinJay

Number of posts : 393

PostSubject: Re: The Reason that Esteban should NEVER be allowed back in WOC   The Reason that Esteban should NEVER be allowed back in WOC Icon_minitimeWed 13 Feb 2008, 17:58

LMFAO... Just clearly shows who is retarded in this post... and I only understand 10% of whats being said lol... Who changed?! pfwahahaha!
Back to top Go down
https://wrathofchaos.rpg-board.net
ChillyHuntress
WOC DEPUTY
WOC DEPUTY
ChillyHuntress

PostSubject: Re: The Reason that Esteban should NEVER be allowed back in WOC   The Reason that Esteban should NEVER be allowed back in WOC Icon_minitimeWed 13 Feb 2008, 19:28

me me me i changed, i'm a backstabbing mother fucking bitch lol
Back to top Go down
annthonette
WOC CAPTAIN
WOC CAPTAIN
annthonette

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The Reason that Esteban should NEVER be allowed back in WOC   The Reason that Esteban should NEVER be allowed back in WOC Icon_minitimeMon 03 Mar 2008, 08:27

NinJay wrote:
LMFAO... Just clearly shows who is retarded in this post... and I only understand 10% of whats being said lol... Who changed?! pfwahahaha!

u chaged wahhaaaha

The Reason that Esteban should NEVER be allowed back in WOC 27819211
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/annthonette18
DragonTear

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: The Reason that Esteban should NEVER be allowed back in WOC   The Reason that Esteban should NEVER be allowed back in WOC Icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar 2008, 14:33

damn sounds like hell alot stuff went fucked up around here..
everyone grab a cookie and keep peace if not them uhm.. no cookies 4 u guys Evil or Very Mad
p.s. guys if u have problems with eachother then whisper eachother ingame?
if u post stuff about people on a site it does look like backstabbing(read carefully i dont say anyone backstabbed only that it seems like that, and i dont know the situation at this moment so i'll stfu until i know more king )
hey esteban look at old forum I OWNED URE RABBIT Twisted Evil (at trade section check it out Cool )
btw i could read esteban his post its his way of typing and i did know him quite wel so need me to translate it if u really cant read it lol pirat
i'll go study school crap again.. study so smell u l8er =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reason that Esteban should NEVER be allowed back in WOC   The Reason that Esteban should NEVER be allowed back in WOC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reason that Esteban should NEVER be allowed back in WOC
Page 1 of 1