WRATH OF CHAOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRATH OF CHAOS

Welcome to Wrath~OF~Chaos legion forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 Interesting sites :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khaled
WOC GENERAL
WOC GENERAL

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-04-14

2 Interesting sites :) Empty
PostSubject: 2 Interesting sites :)   2 Interesting sites :) Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009, 08:55

The first one scary that would make anyone start crying hehehe go to www.peteranswers.com
i'll teach u the trick do it on someone.
first type in Peter then put a , then put a . but the . won't show that's the trick it will replace the . with a space then ask your friend to tell u a question after u type in the . write the answer if u know it that your friend asked but automatically it should type in Please answer the following question. while u r typing the answer then press Enter and write the question he asked and put a ? so it should be like that (Peter, please answer the following question.) while u typed in Peter,.*your answer*
TIP: try to type fast so that the person u r doing the trick on won't see u doing it.
and try to add at the end HAHAHA or HEHEE or anything that would make it look scary
it will show u the answer u typed above hehehe they will get scared i tried it.

Second site it's a knowledge site go to en.akinator.com
choose a character in your mind from animes, moves, music, etc. and then answer the questions they give u. They will put the person u chosen xD i tried it its scary too.

Hope u like these Twisted Evil
Razz
Back to top Go down
Ramuh
WOC DEPUTY
WOC DEPUTY
Ramuh

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: 2 Interesting sites :)   2 Interesting sites :) Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 04:45

haha those sites are pretty cool. The second one was right the first time. was thinking of The Crow, my favorite movie, and his pic came up
Back to top Go down
Khaled
WOC GENERAL
WOC GENERAL

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: 2 Interesting sites :)   2 Interesting sites :) Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 06:04

hehe see told u Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Interesting sites :)   2 Interesting sites :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 Interesting sites :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WRATH OF CHAOS :: OFF TOPIC :: Comments and Suggestions-
Jump to: