WRATH OF CHAOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRATH OF CHAOS

Welcome to Wrath~OF~Chaos legion forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just to inform you guys...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
.iiNF4M0US-M.

.iiNF4M0US-M.

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Just to inform you guys... Empty
PostSubject: Just to inform you guys...   Just to inform you guys... Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 05:20

I will not be playing for a while due to the fact that I am visiting cousins in Cerritos for the summer and I do not have a computer or internet connection back home.
And I would like to say for those who know me... you know I will be back on later, but not now... not soon. Just taking a break I guess you could say.
A little consultations before I leave:

IamDaKing: If you're still playing... I give you permission to take over my noobish account for the time I am away. Thank you for everything you have done for me... you truly are a friend. =]

FrOsT: You may keep the gc chicken for now (unless you sold it already you bish lol) and when I come back, you best believe you owe me. Oh, and YOU'RE A JERK! =P

-->>Fre$h<<--: If you still know my PW and King is not on or no longer playing... then you could also take over. =] That is if you want. =P

fatboay: See -->>Fre$h<<--. lol

KAMUI: Thank you for everything you have done for my character. I really did appreciate it. =]

Jhay1925: Thank you for all those unecessary favors I asked of you. You always came through in the end. And hopefully you won't kick me from the legion. >.<

And to all my friends that I didn't get to... thank you, miss you, see you soon. =]
Oh, and if any of you know my pw for some reason... feel free to lvl my char up! I believe he is almost lvl 125! =P
Mucho Alofas.
Ala Tiatia
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/island_kid_ala
fatboay

fatboay

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Just to inform you guys...   Just to inform you guys... Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 14:23

pm your info to me and i'll see what i can do lol
Back to top Go down
.iiNF4M0US-M.

.iiNF4M0US-M.

PostSubject: Re: Just to inform you guys...   Just to inform you guys... Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 14:47

already done... thanks fatboay.
Back to top Go down
fatboay

fatboay

PostSubject: Re: Just to inform you guys...   Just to inform you guys... Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 22:02

np
Back to top Go down
.iiNF4M0US-M.

.iiNF4M0US-M.

PostSubject: Re: Just to inform you guys...   Just to inform you guys... Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 21:09

Hey, update me on what's going on with the game and my character if you are using it.
My curiousity could never stray from EO. >.<
Back to top Go down
fatboay

fatboay

PostSubject: Re: Just to inform you guys...   Just to inform you guys... Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 22:11

the game is going good im fiinally leader and i should lvl your character soon just remember you pm'ed me lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just to inform you guys...   Just to inform you guys... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just to inform you guys...
Page 1 of 1