WRATH OF CHAOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRATH OF CHAOS

Welcome to Wrath~OF~Chaos legion forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Missing Thing....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
K.Ichigo
CO LEADER
CO LEADER

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-04-28

The Missing Thing.... Empty
PostSubject: The Missing Thing....   The Missing Thing.... Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jul 2009, 11:14

In the last 2 days I had 2 exams, but ofc i was still online in-game while I was playing I had this feeling that something was missing at first I couldn't put my finger on it, soon after I got it, it's OUR FREAKING LEADER lol! . I don't want to put any pressure on him since he's been busy with rl (every1 saying:after the caps ur saying no pressure?!).

Anyways I just wanted to let him know who much he is missed and hope he gets to read this, U have been taking care of us all this time, so it's time for us to pay u back by making sure get back to the same Winning LG u knew when u left.

So Good Luck With UR Life And Hope U'll Be Back Soon.

P.S: If U Ever Retire Don't Worry I Am Sure fatboay Will Take Good Care Of UR Stuff, On The Other Hand All I Want Is Booth 2 Razz.

Last edited by K.Ichigo on Wed 15 Jul 2009, 11:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fatboay

fatboay

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Thing....   The Missing Thing.... Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jul 2009, 11:15

lol! i didnt even have to say anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Thing....   The Missing Thing.... Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jul 2009, 11:19

yea we miss you. hope u will b back soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Alithia

Alithia

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Thing....   The Missing Thing.... Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jul 2009, 14:06

It's true Jay, we miss you and wish the best in whatever trials you're dealing with. We love you and continue to keep you in our thoughts, always. <3
Back to top Go down
Ramuh
WOC DEPUTY
WOC DEPUTY
Ramuh

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Thing....   The Missing Thing.... Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 23:10

I agree, Jay is missed. He holds this legion together pretty good and its taking 3+ of us to lead the legion where he did it on his own. But we've accomplished alot in his absence and he has nothing to worry about while hes out for however long it takes. Hope all is well and he can return soon
Back to top Go down
KAMUI
LEADER
LEADER

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Thing....   The Missing Thing.... Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 23:22

Bro i miss u so much that i even loged on the forum hehehe witch u know i dont do often, we miss u a lot, hope all the things ur taking care off work out for u.
Legion so far its united and working good, but ur presence is needed and we are definitly trying our best for u to be proud of us.
Remember what we always say : its our friends on EO that makes us keep going im sure when u get back ull see how much u miss us too Razz.
Hugs to u my brother.
Ur friend.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Thing....   The Missing Thing.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Missing Thing....
Page 1 of 1