WRATH OF CHAOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRATH OF CHAOS

Welcome to Wrath~OF~Chaos legion forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

having ur hubby KOSed... does it mean you get KOSed too?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cLayMoRe
WOC CAPTAIN
WOC CAPTAIN
cLayMoRe

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-09-17

having ur hubby KOSed... does it mean you get KOSed too? Empty
PostSubject: having ur hubby KOSed... does it mean you get KOSed too?   having ur hubby KOSed... does it mean you get KOSed too? Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2008, 01:28

here is a simple conversation... what do you think of this? should i be KOSed for having my hubby KOSed by others? lol
I DID NOT KILL ANYBODY! - Flor Contemplacion Mad
ahehehe....
I AM INNOCENT!!! Laughing Very Happy

cLayMoRe: fafa madd u there?
cLayMoRe: I am just curios… did you really declared that matikas is KOS on all evo? Laillah told me he is I just wanna make things clear
Madd-World: yes
cLayMoRe: why weren’t you sending me a reply when I was complaining against your general Sky Osk?
Madd-World: I know all about it
cLayMoRe: duh he’s been pking me and urging me to admit I am matikas
cLayMoRe: you know who I am
cLayMoRe: I’ve never been matikas
Madd-World: haha
Madd-World:matikas in his KOS
Madd-World:same as u
cLayMoRe: why would i?
cLayMoRe: i havent done anything against him
cLayMoRe: i just ksed his boss once he was in DMC way back then and we were enemies with DMC that would only make things clear that ksing an enemy is not foul at all
Madd-World:ur hubby is a moron shit talker,kser and random pker'
cLayMoRe: he has been harrassing me on WS... that is why he got kosed from matikas
Madd-World: u better cntrl him b4 i do damage on him and anybody thats connected to him
cLayMoRe: i know that but why would he involve me in things that are between them
Madd-World:meaning u better divirce ur hubby
Madd-World:no connections no problem
Madd-World:lol
cLayMoRe: damn not funny at all
cLayMoRe: being wifey doesnt mean i am involve with his mess i havent done anything
Madd-World:we just dont trust people
cLayMoRe:even me? i've been ur long time friend even in rukia
cLayMoRe: why have allies then if you dont trust ppl
cLayMoRe: he never denied he is a pker/kser but he only does on white names and enemies never on yellow or green hun... if your members got ksed b4 that means they werent connected to alliance they should moan if and only if... they've been ksed by an ally/legion
Back to top Go down
FuChingLan

FuChingLan

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: having ur hubby KOSed... does it mean you get KOSed too?   having ur hubby KOSed... does it mean you get KOSed too? Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008, 10:38

no it's not fair, and this is an un-fair game.
power is all that matters in this game, and Madd-World has it.
He makes the rules of the server. And there is nothing you or I can do about it.
I could give obvious suggestions but ultimately you have to make up your own mind in what to do.
I feel for you. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://eovalhall.aforumfree.com/
NinJay
LEADER
LEADER
NinJay

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: having ur hubby KOSed... does it mean you get KOSed too?   having ur hubby KOSed... does it mean you get KOSed too? Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008, 13:54

amen.. I know you and your hubby for awhile now, and I dont think him being on the kos list should make u kosed as well... I had already spoken to these people and warned them, told them I wont tolerate them kosing you both, for their personal issues with matikas... Should there be any problem, let me know. TY

NinJay
Back to top Go down
https://wrathofchaos.rpg-board.net
cLayMoRe
WOC CAPTAIN
WOC CAPTAIN
cLayMoRe

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: having ur hubby KOSed... does it mean you get KOSed too?   having ur hubby KOSed... does it mean you get KOSed too? Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 10:47

Thank You So Much!!! so far nobody from evo is bugging me now hehe and it's nice to be free to roam around hehehe... You're the best Jhay 2 thumbs up! Smile
Back to top Go down
NinJay
LEADER
LEADER
NinJay

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: having ur hubby KOSed... does it mean you get KOSed too?   having ur hubby KOSed... does it mean you get KOSed too? Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov 2008, 16:00

very good Smile guess my gentle persuasion still works Razz Like I said, if u have problems let me know.
Back to top Go down
https://wrathofchaos.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: having ur hubby KOSed... does it mean you get KOSed too?   having ur hubby KOSed... does it mean you get KOSed too? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

having ur hubby KOSed... does it mean you get KOSed too?
Page 1 of 1