WRATH OF CHAOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRATH OF CHAOS

Welcome to Wrath~OF~Chaos legion forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here.

Go down 
+6
NinJay
fatboay
FuChingLan
Alithia
matikas
Arok
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arok

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-06-06

The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here. Empty
PostSubject: The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here.   The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here. Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008, 19:28

The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here. L_d1afdd2527ef4eda9d4310ad8bfe97f8

Had to Resize the Text so you can see PROOF of Cena talking shit about random people..And For the Record...My girlfriend was on that account and he has no reason to talk to her that way.

Id Like to see some Action....Ive Reported him and his friends multiple times and have yet to have seen Action....I doubt youd like to have your legion filled with people like that
Back to top Go down
matikas
WOC GENERAL
WOC GENERAL
matikas

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here.   The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here. Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 01:06

if you got prob with some WOC members try not to get others be involve with your wars.. doesnt mean they are your enemies then everyone in the legion is your enemy too. It's just not nice seeing you deleting friends from WOC and start pking them all the way you want... It's terrible and just a little shallow and narrowed point of view

dang! i considered you as my friend i let you in my team while i hunt bosses tho i never do that. and i mostly dont talk while hunting but i keep you in my company... the worst thing you've ever done is touching one of my girls lol! you dont know me well dude... never touch my girls! lmfao!!! It's just so surprising you get your flist emptied with WOC members even they havent done anything against you bro... and the fact that you've been PKing WOC is just not tolerable... You should have approached our Leader nor any of our deputies... you are a deputy in another legion you should have known that... You dont even ask you leader's opinion regarding this. Dont make decisions on your own. And this post is late you already started a war.

Where is the player in you? We play for fun not for anything personal Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alithia

Alithia

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here.   The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here. Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 10:15

He did approach me, and I spoke with the people in question....it's on a personal level...and honestly, I'm not sure how to handle it. Jay would be the best fitting to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
FuChingLan

FuChingLan

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here.   The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here. Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 17:43

Personal KoSs are just that, personal. Should not involve the Legion.
Trash talking is in the same category as personal KoSs.
Just my 2¢
Back to top Go down
http://eovalhall.aforumfree.com/
Arok

PostSubject: Re: The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here.   The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here. Icon_minitimeSat 29 Nov 2008, 13:52

So Honestly the Reason i brought it to a Legion level is because i made prolly about a doven complaints and was brushed off...by the Leader...which shows that the legion has a complete disregard for this kind of behavior, and im willing to fight anyone who would stand up for these kinds of actions. i find it disrespectful on so many different levels..and id hope that you all would to
Back to top Go down
fatboay

fatboay

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here.   The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here. Icon_minitimeSat 29 Nov 2008, 19:49

you should have showed screen shots of what was said before and after cause im sure there was a reason
Back to top Go down
Arok

PostSubject: Re: The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here.   The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here. Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 17:58

UPDATE!!!!!

CeNa Hits on my girlfriend while im alseep!!!!!!then hides when i get on!!!!!!!!!!

Kick This Bitch For harrasment.

SS and proof in a moment

The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here. L_dd243b00ae91448d91c4bba41ab6a9ef

Last edited by Arok on Sun 30 Nov 2008, 18:21; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arok

PostSubject: Re: The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here.   The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here. Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 18:03

fatboay wrote:
you should have showed screen shots of what was said before and after cause im sure there was a reason
I can tell you...I killed him on Olvianers and he started talking crap to her.
Back to top Go down
fatboay

fatboay

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here.   The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here. Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 19:58

Quote :
I can tell you...I killed him on Olvianers and he started talking crap to her
lol thats not considered random if you killed him
Back to top Go down
Arok

PostSubject: Re: The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here.   The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here. Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 22:12

You of all people know he started far before the pking did.

End Of Talkin....NinJay Pls Whs me in game when you get a chance
Back to top Go down
NinJay
LEADER
LEADER
NinJay

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here.   The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here. Icon_minitimeWed 03 Dec 2008, 17:52

heres what I think...

First of all... everyone can take a screenshot of a certain convo and pick the convo that would make the other person sound like a bitch or the one at fault...

2nd I dont talk to you, coz I dont usually like to hear your drama, and oh I DONT LIKE YOU.... very much Razz

3rd here in WOC we do allow personal KOSes and I do not retaliate when people from other legion has my members on personal KOS as well, but for you to KOS my entire legion and think we wont retaliate, is UNACCEPTABLE...

4th whatever decissions in this legion I talk with Ramuh and my Deputies bout it.... But I HAVE THE LAST SAY on stuff, and EVERYONE in legion respects my decision so STOP harassing my deputies, asking them to boot a member, COZ NO ONE BOOTS anyone from LEGION but me or RAMUH...

NinJay

Last edited by NinJay on Wed 03 Dec 2008, 18:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wrathofchaos.rpg-board.net
Alithia

Alithia

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here.   The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here. Icon_minitimeWed 03 Dec 2008, 18:03

Alright....I'ma add more then my two cents here....

I've managed to get pulled in the middle of this...so now...IT'S MY TURN.

I've seen some of the things said to Arok, and his RL girlfriend. Not ss...but was present when shit was being talked. Racial slurs...are beyond ignorant. Especially since we have such a wide variety of races here in WoC. Now then...CeNa is one of my best apprentices...and fatboay is fun to boss hunt with....but lately, both have let me down with their behavioir. CeNa wants to be an active member...but can't seem to post a kos list on forum. I've asked him several times to have someone post it for him, and he has yet to do so. As far as I am concerned, he has been in WoC long enough to know the rules, without a list posted, its random pking.

As for whitehawk killing OOTH, I think it's rediculous. This behavior has never been acceptable here, and it really shouldn't be now. Being an active member, doesn't make you a good member. I think some of us forgot why we play, and why we joined WoC. I'm sorry if I hurt anyones feelings, or if I am coming across a bitch, but really....who are we to bitch about other legions, when we have members doing the same things? I love this legion. I love our members. But some things have gone, too far. It almost makes me feel like, people are taking advantage of the fact that Jay is busy, and can't always be around, and yes...that pisses me off. Especailly after all he offers us here. Think about it.

I love you all.
~Ali<3
Back to top Go down
NinJay
LEADER
LEADER
NinJay

PostSubject: Re: The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here.   The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here. Icon_minitimeWed 03 Dec 2008, 18:53

Let me clarify what I said on my previous post..... THERE is no rule in WOC that says you cant talk shit to other people... But I personally dont like my members takin the shit talks way too much, where it would degrade the quality of the members in it... So GUYS... minimize the racial slurs to ZERO and personal attacks, coz all it does, is make you look STUPID and rude...

I might be busy guys, but I try my hard to still manage the legion, my deputies are there on my behalf so RESPECT them the way you respect me, they are doing such a good job taking care of the LEGION and I thank em all for that.... But bottom line is... yall should be just responsible enough and know whats the right and whats wrong, you dont need a DEPUTY or your LEADER to be breathing over ur necks for you to do so.

Take responsibility on your actions and familiarize the rules, and you'll be just fine.

Enjoy the game yall!!

NinJay
Back to top Go down
Arok

PostSubject: Re: The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here.   The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here. Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2008, 00:59

Thank You Jay For Dealing with The Issue. When you get some time please whisper me in game. Smile
Back to top Go down
deathboy

deathboy

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here.   The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here. Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 06:41

Arok ur a ks u amited it last night so talking about respact u hav respact for no one or u wouldnt ks
Back to top Go down
Arok

PostSubject: Re: The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here.   The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here. Icon_minitimeMon 29 Dec 2008, 23:35

Deathboy...

first off. i didnt admit i was a kser, mainly because im not.

I made a legion as a joke with leader of HRA for all Ksers to join...to make it easy to single out all ksers into one legion.

Get yer facts straight before you talk crap please Smile
Back to top Go down
Arok

PostSubject: Re: The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here.   The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here. Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 05:28

The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here. L_cf32c2e880ee4100bf6d05b2e8cfb2fb

The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here. L_d1389c224b5641dab74ada4b38a32fef

The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here. L_dcf60e00fc9546b6906258779a19073e

This Followed Him Ksing My brother in law, was a 42 golem, he ran past him on the boss, CCed it away from him and did it himself.

Then claimed he was kos to be able to cover his tracks. Please Kick this known Kser.

-Tempest
Back to top Go down
ElvisRanne

ElvisRanne

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here.   The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here. Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 06:20

Dude cut out the lies. This aint ur dmned brother in law thats you yourself. And stop trying to push this fact over with more lies. U already blew ur cover when u started accusing Alithia for ratting you out to me lol. Cus she didnt tell me anything, actually she was trying to cover up for ur sorry arse. I figured it out of the way you started cussing at me after i killed you for that seemingly KS-ing attempt. I mean honestly, noone else can cuss so much without making any sense and blaming others cus of his own mistakes lol xD I mean if u really wanna keep secret its u then u shouldnt act so much like yourself lol.
Soooo.. matikas killing +|Tempest|+ aka yourself = matikas doing a favor to the society Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cLayMoRe
WOC CAPTAIN
WOC CAPTAIN
cLayMoRe

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here.   The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here. Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 07:00

LOL this SS is taken when you are already on his KOS list... why you did not post the scene on Golem lvl 42... it was his boss you were claiming its yours... not because he cced the boss means he is ksing... thats the way his lessen the HP of bosses and you dont care how anyone else is killing the bosses and FYI that doesnt mean he sucks on bossing... and dont fawkin brag about your bosses. Pls stop the lies... Everyone knows its you Arok so stop pretending you are your brother-in-law. And FYI no one cares if you get 600 BP in no time... what's the use of random portals? even if you put us all in your KOS list you cant get us all the time you want to.. and nobody cares... and don't brag that jhay wont afford to lose 1500 USD coz you buy your eps from him and make sure he get my hubby kicked... Jhay's words are firm and nobody can break it... there are new rules regarding breaking legion rules if ever someone breaks it... The only thing i can see that my hubby break the rules is he hasn't post an SS of you hitting his boss.. having the SS of an ally Ksing b4 attacking... and these SS you posted are non-sense you are already KOSed when he did pk you again and again.

i was the one who was about to put you on his KOS list the very moment that incident happened in golem 42. but i wasnt able to open my browser so i told him to log it in himself and i gave him his pass to remind him his account. STOP THE LIES AND GET A LIFE! NO WONDER WHY PPL KEEPS ON PUSHING ON BC THAT TEMPEST IS AROK!

You never try to talk shit on a guy infront of his wife! thank god i am not a machinegun that makes so loud noise... i tried to be nice to you but you really can't hide the real you.

+|Tempest|+:he loses legion
+|Tempest|+:and he wont get into power legions in LV
+|Tempest|+:i know leaders of all of em
+|Tempest|+:xD
cLayMoRe: can u just gimme a break im busy lol
+|Tempest|+:lol
+|Tempest|+:sure
+|Tempest|+:its not your fault youre friends with the most retarded human alive
cLayMoRe: i am busy im making jhay his 25*s and i am running out of time
cLayMoRe: and fyi the person you are calling retarded is my rl hubby O.o
+|Tempest|+:well idfc
+|Tempest|+:hes a dumbass
+|Tempest|+:xD
cLayMoRe: you dont tell me that... why not talk to him alone
cLayMoRe: ive got nothing to do with this and this aint my problem

{sorry havent got the full convo he talks to much and i wasnt able to track everything he said}
Back to top Go down
ElvisRanne

ElvisRanne

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here.   The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here. Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 14:19

Arok (of c'mon we all know its him lol..) wrote:

+|Tempest|+:and he wont get into power legions in LV
+|Tempest|+:i know leaders of all of em
+|Tempest|+: xD

What are you smoking? That is hilarious lol.. Soon ur gonna start talking about ur invisible best bestest friend lmao. You need to be put in lunatic asylum or something.. Suspect
Back to top Go down
matikas
WOC GENERAL
WOC GENERAL
matikas

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here.   The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here. Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 22:21

Actually Elvis i killed him coz i sensed that he isn't a good player... he is professional for turning ppl upside-down.. and now i know he is just pretending to be someone else who gets in an ally legion trying to get me kicked out of WOC... how pathetic! Is This What you call YOU WILL GET ME KICKED FOR SURE.... yeah i still remember CG and what you did... betrayal... turning me upside down on a person that is on my KOS... real pathetic
Back to top Go down
cLayMoRe
WOC CAPTAIN
WOC CAPTAIN
cLayMoRe

PostSubject: chat log everything on {...} are translations of Filipino conversations   The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here. Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 22:31

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: do me a favor[19:36]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: think for a second[19:36]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: what insentive do i have to lie to you?[19:36]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: what do i get out of it?[19:36]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: nothing[19:36]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: whats he get from ksing me?[19:36]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: my drop.[19:36]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: so whats more likely[19:37]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: especially considering his past[19:37]

[Whisper]cLayMoRe speaks to +|Tempest|+: sorry im not involved...[19:37]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: he WILL be out of woc[19:37]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: and he doesnt believe it[19:37]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: Ninjay wont lose out on 1500 usd for him[19:37]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: he doesnt realise who he messed with lol[19:38]

[Whisper]cLayMoRe speaks to +|Tempest|+: what's with 1500 usd?[19:39]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: im buying eps from jay[19:39]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: and im tellin jay[19:39]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: if matakis is in woc[19:39]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: im not buyin[19:39]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: and i wont come be a de[19:39]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: im buying near 200k ep from him[19:39]

[Whisper]cLayMoRe speaks to +|Tempest|+: but there is a rule that whenever a member breaks the rule he loses his position and pay penalty[19:39]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: thing is[19:40]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: he broke it 4 times[19:40]

[Whisper]cLayMoRe speaks to +|Tempest|+: he wont be get kicked that easy... for jhay rules are rules[19:40]

[Whisper]cLayMoRe speaks to +|Tempest|+: how come?[19:40]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: pking ally,not posting kos,ksing ally,stealing allied drop[19:40]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: thats auto boot and ban[19:40]

[Whisper]cLayMoRe speaks to matikas: hindi mo pa ba nailagay sa KOS mo un"?[19:41]
{Haven't you put him on your KOS list?}

[Whisper]cLayMoRe speaks to +|Tempest|+: hmmm[19:41]

[Whisper]matikas speaks to cLayMoRe: nilagay ko na[19:41]
{I already did}

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: and best part is[19:41]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: he shouldnt be in woc[19:41]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: xD[19:41]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: he got in on a lie[19:41]

[Whisper]cLayMoRe speaks to +|Tempest|+: well the prob might be lag... he thinks the boss is his and u also think its yours he thinks he hit it first tho u are claiming u did[19:42]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: uhm[19:42]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: he wasnt lagging[19:42]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: he cced it and dismissed pet at same time[19:42]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: plus then he mass pked me[19:42]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: there was no lag[19:42]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: and even if he said sorry[19:42]

[Whisper]cLayMoRe speaks to +|Tempest|+: thats the way he kill bosses cc first b4 hitting[19:42]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: hes gonna have to give me 3 yellows 2 vios and 3 expballs[19:43]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: xpballs for the exp[19:43]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: well[19:43]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: hes a dumbshit then[19:43]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: he sucks at bossing[19:43]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: ive been watching him[19:43]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: i get like 5-6 times better drops[19:43]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: tell him he might as well quit[19:44]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: cause once i get my eps[19:44]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: ill be 600+ pot[19:44]

[Whisper]cLayMoRe speaks to matikas: eh may sayad yata to eh[19:44]
{I think he is insane}

[Whisper]cLayMoRe speaks to +|Tempest|+: well its his prob if he gets sucky boss drop not ur anymore sweetie[19:44]

[Whisper]matikas speaks to cLayMoRe: bakit[19:44]
{why}

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: yeah[19:45]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: thats true[19:45]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: but him ksing me[19:45]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: and fucking it up[19:45]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: oh[19:45]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: and he keeps attkign me[19:45]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: lol[19:45]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: even to right now[19:45]

[Whisper]cLayMoRe speaks to matikas: mag quit ka na raw kasi sasabihin daw nya kay ninjay ginawa mo hindi daw maaffor ni ninjay mawalan ng 1500 usd kasi kay ninjay sya bumibili ng eps[19:45]
{he said you better quit coz he will tell jhay bout what you did and jhay wont afford to lose 1500 usd coz he buy eps from him}

[Whisper]cLayMoRe speaks to +|Tempest|+: because you are already on his KOS list even b4 you wsed Ramuh[19:46]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: no[19:46]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: its not posted[19:46]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: even to this time[19:46]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: i got post up of him killin before he revised kos list[19:46]

[Whisper]cLayMoRe speaks to +|Tempest|+: it is... he was asking me to do it but my browser aint workin then i told him to do it himself[19:46]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: doesnt matter[19:46]

[Whisper]cLayMoRe speaks to +|Tempest|+: well... you're on his KOS i've got nothing to do with it[19:47]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: well[19:47]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: it wont matter[19:47]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: since jay already has ks complaints[19:47]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: and now hes got proof[19:47]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: let him know[19:48]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: if he pays me back[19:48]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: exactly what itold you[19:48]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: and says he was wrong[19:48]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: it goes away[19:48]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: and if he chooses not to[19:48]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: he loses legion[19:48]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: and he wont get into power legions in LV[19:48]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: i know leaders of all of em[19:48]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: xD[19:48]

[Whisper]cLayMoRe speaks to +|Tempest|+: can u just gimme a break im busy lol[19:49]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: lol[19:49]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: sure[19:49]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: its not your fault youre friends with the most retarded human alive[19:50]

[Whisper]cLayMoRe speaks to +|Tempest|+: i am busy im making jhay his 25*s and i am running out of time[19:51]

[Whisper]cLayMoRe speaks to +|Tempest|+: and fyi the person you are calling retarded is my rl hubby O.o[19:51]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: well idfc[19:51]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: hes a dumbass[19:51]

[Whisper]+|Tempest|+ speaks to cLayMoRe: xD[19:51]

[Whisper]cLayMoRe speaks to +|Tempest|+: you dont tell me that... why not talk to him alone[19:52]

[Whisper]cLayMoRe speaks to +|Tempest|+: ive got nothing to do with this and this aint my problem[19:52]

[Whisper]cLayMoRe speaks to matikas: at pag nakuha na daw nya ung eps kay ninjay nasa 600 bp na daw sya[19:53]
{and if he gets his EPs from jhay he will get 600 bp}

[Whisper]cLayMoRe speaks to Sesshomau: hey josh! who the hell is tempest?[19:55]

[Whisper]matikas speaks to cLayMoRe: yabdng[20:2]
{arrogant}

[Whisper]cLayMoRe speaks to matikas: tingin ko si arok yan[20:2]
{i think it's Arok}

[Whisper]matikas speaks to cLayMoRe: hehhee[20:2]

[Whisper]cLayMoRe speaks to matikas: saksakan ng dada eh[20:3]
{he talks to much}

[Whisper]cLayMoRe speaks to matikas: sabi ko nga wala akong paki sa kanya yung problema nyo inyo un tantanan nya ako[20:3]
{ i told him i dont care and stop bugging me}

[Whisper]cLayMoRe speaks to matikas: sabi ni ramuh pag may ally daw mag ks kailangan rin daw ng SS[20:13]
{ramuh said if ally ks you need to provide ss}

[Whisper]cLayMoRe speaks to matikas: chk mo nga forum[20:15]
{chk on forum}

[Whisper]cLayMoRe speaks to matikas: d ko mabuksan d2 eh sabi ni ramuh may ss daw na pk mo[20:15]
{i can't open here ramuh said there is ss you pk him}

[Whisper]matikas speaks to cLayMoRe: sabihin mo kay ramu nilagay ko na sya sya kos ko kya pk ko na[20:17]
{tell ramuh i already put him on my KOS that's why i pk him}

[Whisper]cLayMoRe speaks to matikas: tamo account ni Arok gamit sa forums[20:17]
{see? he is using Arok's account on forums}

[Whisper]cLayMoRe speaks to Ramuh: finally i was able to login to forums... as i can see... he was trying to tell ppl that he.... Arok did the post for his brother-in-law but then again... his words are exactly the same when he tried to ws me... it's the[20:23]

[Whisper]cLayMoRe speaks to Ramuh: it's not him[20:23]

[Whisper]Ramuh speaks to cLayMoRe: oh ok[20:27]

[Whisper]cLayMoRe speaks to Ramuh: and btw i was the one who is about to put him on matikas kos list coz he always forgets his password but i wasnt able to open my browser so i asked him to do it himself and gave him his password to remind him... he said [20:29]

[Whisper]cLayMoRe speaks to Ramuh: ... he is KOSed[20:29]

[Whisper]cLayMoRe speaks to matikas: cnab ko na kay ramuh[20:29]
{ i already told ramuh}
Back to top Go down
cLayMoRe
WOC CAPTAIN
WOC CAPTAIN
cLayMoRe

PostSubject: conversation with Ramuh   The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here. Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 22:37

[Legion]cLayMoRe speaks to All: hey guys who the hell is tempest?[19:55]

[Legion]Ramuh speaks to cLayMoRe: why is matikas KSing him and killing[19:55]

[Legion]Ramuh speaks to cLayMoRe: tempest is in ally legion[19:55]

[Legion]cLayMoRe speaks to Ramuh: he was claiming the boss is his... thos it's matikas boss golem lvl 42[19:55]

[Legion]cLayMoRe speaks to Ramuh: he cced him coz he still killing the boss[19:56]

[Legion]cLayMoRe speaks to Ramuh: i dont know who is using the character atm but earlier i saw ppl calling him Arok on bc[19:56]

[Legion]cLayMoRe speaks to Ramuh: i was talkin to him earlier and he said that he is Olivianers brother... but he do sound like arok[19:57]

[Legion]Ramuh speaks to All: i cant see anything addressed to me[19:57]

[Legion]cLayMoRe speaks to All: ooops sorry lemme send the msgs again[19:57]

[Legion]cLayMoRe speaks to All: he was claiming the boss is his... thos it's matikas boss golem lvl 42[19:57]

[Legion]cLayMoRe speaks to All: he cced him coz he still killing the boss[19:57]

[Legion]cLayMoRe speaks to All: i dont know who is using the character atm but earlier i saw ppl calling him Arok on bc[19:58]

[Legion]cLayMoRe speaks to All: i was talkin to him earlier and he said that he is Olivianers brother... but he do sound like arok[19:58]

[Legion]cLayMoRe speaks to All: and he is bugging me on ws... telling me to tell matikas to better quit coz he will make sure he get kicked out of WOC[19:58]

[Legion]Ramuh speaks to All: he told me matikas was running by and came back to KS him and attack[19:58]

[Legion]cLayMoRe speaks to All: why he dont talk to matikas alone... why does he have to send his msgs thru me[19:59]

[Legion]Ramuh speaks to All: he only got a SS of him killing tempest[19:59]

[Legion]cLayMoRe speaks to All: he sure pks ppl who are claiming that the bosses is their tho he is the first to hit it[19:59]

[Legion]Ramuh speaks to All: i dk exactly whats going on[20:0]

[Legion]cLayMoRe speaks to All: ppl tend to change to pk mode if they sense that allies are trying to do something with the bosses[20:0]

[Legion]Ramuh speaks to All: but matikas needs to get a SS when an ally Kses him[20:0]

[Legion]cLayMoRe speaks to All: i sometimes to that either...[20:0]

[Legion]cLayMoRe speaks to All: i will tell him to do that next time around[20:0]

[Legion]Ramuh speaks to All: ok[20:1]

[Legion]cLayMoRe speaks to All: i feel that the person i am talking to Tempest now isnt the same person i was talking earlier[20:1]

[Legion]Ramuh speaks to All: makes it easier in case someone is lying[20:1]

[Legion]cLayMoRe speaks to All: and he really sound Arok no wonder why ppl called him Arok on bc this morning... he might letting him use his account coz they are bother-in-laws[20:2]

[Legion]cLayMoRe speaks to All: i still can remember how Arok turned matikas upside down when they were both in CG to get him kicked[20:3]

[Legion]Ramuh speaks to All: i dk[20:3]

[Legion]Ramuh speaks to All: i never dealt with arok much[20:4]

[Legion]cLayMoRe speaks to All: oic[20:4]

[Legion]Ramuh speaks to All: he was friends with alithia only[20:4]

[Legion]cLayMoRe speaks to All: i used to talk to him a lot of times coz he was on my flist and he deleted me coz of mess with fatboay and CeNe[20:4]

[Legion]cLayMoRe speaks to All: CeNa[20:4]

[Legion]cLayMoRe speaks to All: and put us on his own KOS lol[20:4]

[Legion]Ramuh speaks to All: yea i remember[20:4]

[Legion]cLayMoRe speaks to All: +|Tempest|+:he loses legion +|Tempest|+:and he wont get into power legions in LV +|Tempest|+:i know leaders of all of em +|Tempest|+:xD cLayMoRe: can u just gimme a break im busy lol +|Tempest|+:lol +|Tempest|+:sure +|Temp[20:5]

[Legion]cLayMoRe speaks to All: +|Tempest|+:its not your fault youre friends with the most retarded human alive cLayMoRe: i am busy im making jhay his 25*s and i am running out of time cLayMoRe: and fyi the person you are calling retarded is my rl hubby [20:6]

[Legion]cLayMoRe speaks to All: +|Tempest|+:hes a dumbass +|Tempest|+:xD cLayMoRe: you dont tell me that... why not talk to him alone cLayMoRe: ive got nothing to do with this and this aint my problem[20:6]

[Legion]cLayMoRe speaks to All: he sound real arrogant like the way he deals with ppl when he was using Arok[20:6]

[Legion]Ramuh speaks to All: blacklist him[20:8]

[Legion]cLayMoRe speaks to All: i used to like him coz he is fun to be with no wonder Alithia became his friend but the time he starts to brag himself that is the time i cover my ears lol[20:8]

[Legion]cLayMoRe speaks to All: no no not anymore i wont put anyone on blacklist... there was as incident here in LA when i was celebrating my bday and my haters starting to talk shit on me on bc and i dont know anything coz all his accounts is blackliste[20:9]

[Legion]cLayMoRe speaks to All: finally i was able to login to forums... as i can see... he was trying to tell ppl that he.... Arok did the post for his brother-in-law but then again... his words are exactly the same when he tried to ws me... it's the sa[20:21]
Back to top Go down
cLayMoRe
WOC CAPTAIN
WOC CAPTAIN
cLayMoRe

PostSubject: Re: The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here.   The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here. Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 22:40

whew! that's a lot of talking lol! i thought i already did read everything last night and i am amazed i didn't good thing my chat log is auto save lol!
Back to top Go down
NinJay
LEADER
LEADER
NinJay

PostSubject: Re: The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here.   The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here. Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2009, 12:08

ROFL amusing conversation..... and i conclude.............................................................. TEMPEST IS AROK AND KOS HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! harharhar i love this game..................... sometimes......... not all the time................ coz game is gay....................... and sometimes its boring............. you know what im sayin?! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here.   The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next