WRATH OF CHAOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRATH OF CHAOS

Welcome to Wrath~OF~Chaos legion forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here.

Go down 
+6
NinJay
fatboay
FuChingLan
Alithia
matikas
Arok
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pariah
WOC DEPUTY
WOC DEPUTY
Pariah

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-01-21

The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here.   The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2009, 13:13

NinJay wrote:
ROFL amusing conversation..... and i conclude.............................................................. TEMPEST IS AROK AND KOS HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! harharhar i love this game..................... sometimes......... not all the time................ coz game is gay....................... and sometimes its boring............. you know what im sayin?! lol

Bah.. YOU'RE gay and boring, sometimes. But not all the times. But.. if you're gay now.. Don't tell me you're my daddy anymore? O.o LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/triplesixxx
NinJay
LEADER
LEADER
NinJay

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2008-01-21

The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here.   The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2009, 14:40

wahahaha... like father like son biatch! theres a saying......... "The APPLE dont fall too far from the COCONUT TREE" rofl
Back to top Go down
https://wrathofchaos.rpg-board.net
FuChingLan

FuChingLan

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here.   The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2009, 15:22

lol! I don't care Who you are, dat der is funny! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://eovalhall.aforumfree.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here.   The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quality of Players in WoC has dropped soooooo far since i was here.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2