WRATH OF CHAOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRATH OF CHAOS

Welcome to Wrath~OF~Chaos legion forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ally kser from LOH

Go down 
+2
ElvisRanne
matikas
6 posters
AuthorMessage
matikas
WOC GENERAL
WOC GENERAL
matikas

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-10-23

ally kser from LOH Empty
PostSubject: ally kser from LOH   ally kser from LOH Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 20:36

ally kser from LOH 486733670
crusito ksed my lvl 42 golem boss
Back to top Go down
ElvisRanne

ElvisRanne

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-02

ally kser from LOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: ally kser from LOH   ally kser from LOH Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jan 2009, 06:06

That looks bad. Ima have a look into this
Back to top Go down
fatboay

fatboay

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-10-05

ally kser from LOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: ally kser from LOH   ally kser from LOH Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jan 2009, 09:07

isnt loh enemies with kishido? cause mickaryl is under you and he could have been aiming for her
Back to top Go down
crusito

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-06

ally kser from LOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: ally kser from LOH   ally kser from LOH Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jan 2009, 09:30

The one who had the boss was enemy, matikas was only watching her kill it and then i killed her because she was enemy thats why im blue name and then he pked me,,i dindt even touch HIM or the boss he is ally why should i pk him,and i ALWAYS have team mode on.
Back to top Go down
ElvisRanne

ElvisRanne

ally kser from LOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: ally kser from LOH   ally kser from LOH Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jan 2009, 09:47

yea.. now looking at that pic i see u DISMISSED the eudemon named (~^jessiemae^~), and its one of the living pets, which means he didnt kill it. So maybe can u post a pic of ur enemy list? and let nova have a word as well hence shes a witness?
Back to top Go down
cLayMoRe
WOC CAPTAIN
WOC CAPTAIN
cLayMoRe

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-09-17

ally kser from LOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: ally kser from LOH   ally kser from LOH Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jan 2009, 17:33

no its wasn't mikaryl he is aiming... it's really matikas.... he was alone b4 all of them got there... and nova wasnt able to see who got the boss so she asked my hubby... but anyways since jhay already verified that crusito is Legion KOS no prob at all hehehehe
Back to top Go down
ElvisRanne

ElvisRanne

ally kser from LOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: ally kser from LOH   ally kser from LOH Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jan 2009, 23:11

I dont think theres no "hehehehe" here. Cause apparently, from that footage, I cant really see crusito attacking him.
What I CAN see is a dead enemy, and matikas looting her (for which I would have pked him, cus if an ALLY goes stealing ur loot, no matter if its just gold, does send out wrong signals u know). So maybe could you please co-operate and post a pic of his enemy list. U seem to forget u should also count with our opinion in LOH. And looks like to us it is too crappy footage to make an objective decision over it. So a pic please? Or more "hehehehes"?
Back to top Go down
NinJay
LEADER
LEADER
NinJay

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2008-01-21

ally kser from LOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: ally kser from LOH   ally kser from LOH Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2009, 12:11

fatboay wrote:
isnt loh enemies with kishido? cause mickaryl is under you and he could have been aiming for her
good point....... But yah crusito kinda became WOC kos list, coz one woc member who is pretty close to me told me that crusito scammed him off his helm and crusito quit WOC right after it happend.... so KEEL! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://wrathofchaos.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

ally kser from LOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: ally kser from LOH   ally kser from LOH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ally kser from LOH
Page 1 of 1