WRATH OF CHAOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRATH OF CHAOS

Welcome to Wrath~OF~Chaos legion forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Excuse me everyone thats in the strongest legion in the game lmao ( KSer)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PRchick

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Excuse me everyone thats in the strongest legion in the game lmao ( KSer) Empty
PostSubject: Excuse me everyone thats in the strongest legion in the game lmao ( KSer)   Excuse me everyone thats in the strongest legion in the game lmao ( KSer) Icon_minitimeFri 26 Dec 2008, 22:52

excuse me members but ( Brunos ) ksed me and i have SS of them hold a sec =D cheers bounceExcuse me everyone thats in the strongest legion in the game lmao ( KSer) 28992210
Back to top Go down
NinJay
LEADER
LEADER
NinJay

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me everyone thats in the strongest legion in the game lmao ( KSer)   Excuse me everyone thats in the strongest legion in the game lmao ( KSer) Icon_minitimeFri 26 Dec 2008, 23:11

Sorry bout this... I already took Bunso's rank away and gave him his first warning.... Although WOC is random PK till the 1st of January, and that can be a very valid reason to attack you since ur WHITE legion to us, I will Clarify the RULES on random pk to prevent further misunderstanding....

2nd offense for him will be EXPULSION from WOC.... rest assured that all your complaints will be taken care of after assessing that it really is VALID.

Thank you for your Screen Shot...

NinJay
Back to top Go down
https://wrathofchaos.rpg-board.net
PRchick

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Bruno KSed me (2) more SS   Excuse me everyone thats in the strongest legion in the game lmao ( KSer) Icon_minitimeFri 26 Dec 2008, 23:12

Excuse me everyone thats in the strongest legion in the game lmao ( KSer) 28992210Excuse me everyone thats in the strongest legion in the game lmao ( KSer) 28988911Excuse me everyone thats in the strongest legion in the game lmao ( KSer) 28988912Excuse me everyone thats in the strongest legion in the game lmao ( KSer) 28989911Excuse me everyone thats in the strongest legion in the game lmao ( KSer) 28990411Excuse me everyone thats in the strongest legion in the game lmao ( KSer) 28991310
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me everyone thats in the strongest legion in the game lmao ( KSer)   Excuse me everyone thats in the strongest legion in the game lmao ( KSer) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Excuse me everyone thats in the strongest legion in the game lmao ( KSer)
Page 1 of 1