WRATH OF CHAOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRATH OF CHAOS

Welcome to Wrath~OF~Chaos legion forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Takin Enemies off

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NinJay
LEADER
LEADER
NinJay

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Takin Enemies off Empty
PostSubject: Takin Enemies off   Takin Enemies off Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2008, 00:35

Hello guys, Hope everyone is well... You guys prolly wondering why I took off CG and HRA from enemies, I figured were killin way too many enemies that they end up either quitting game, or leaving enemy legion... I'm giving them few weeks to revive and get back on their feet again, after all it wont be fun if theres no other legion left than WOC.... Remember this is just a game and we should make it fun for everyone, not just for us, and the alliance, but for the enemies as well Smile

Let me know what u guys think....

WOC rules!!! yet this shouldn't be a reason for us to be greedy and take everything for ourselves Smile share the love.

Always,

NinJay
Back to top Go down
https://wrathofchaos.rpg-board.net
Mishna
WOC GENERAL
WOC GENERAL
Mishna

Number of posts : 4

Takin Enemies off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takin Enemies off   Takin Enemies off Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2008, 00:40

Sounds good, but I'm guessing that the rules can be bent if they start pking us for no reason. After all we aren't here to just stand around and let them kill us for no reason, and with out retalition.

But, SS if they attack you first that way Jay and the higher officers aren't hearing two sides of a story without any solid evidence to prove a party guilty or innocent.
Back to top Go down
NinJay
LEADER
LEADER
NinJay

Takin Enemies off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takin Enemies off   Takin Enemies off Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2008, 01:04

Mishna wrote:
Sounds good, but I'm guessing that the rules can be bent if they start pking us for no reason. After all we aren't here to just stand around and let them kill us for no reason, and with out retalition.

But, SS if they attack you first that way Jay and the higher officers aren't hearing two sides of a story without any solid evidence to prove a party guilty or innocent.

Very well said Mishna Smile And yes we can retaliate if we get attacked, by all means... Just follow ur instincts, and make sure you guys protect urselves from false accusations by takin Screen Shots... You guys know better whats right and whats wrong. Smile

Enjoy all... And hope we get another legion worthy of our rivalry soon, dont you all agree?

NinJay
Back to top Go down
Viseth

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Takin Enemies off Empty
PostSubject: You guys prolly wondering why I took off CG and HRA from enemies, I figured were killin way too many enemies that they end up either quitting game, or leaving enemy legion... I'm giving them few weeks to revive and get back on their feet again, after all   Takin Enemies off Icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2008, 09:16

nice say NinJay. personally...we dont pick our enemy but they pick us. i know...some of our member r hated by the lvl 10 legion...well..when u decided to enemy us again plz do let us know so we can enemy back..so this way our side will get a warning ...cuz i know ur legion dont like to get kill by the enemy legion if u guys dont see them red name...and ur rite...this is just a game...a good game if i do say it myself...we all just wanted to have fun..even though...alot of ur member r stronger than us...we will get stronger..i remember way back than when i was in woc...war with loh vh sr was pretty bad..but now look woc has grow and i know that in the future ours will too...so b4 u war hra...let us know..so both side know whats coming...ty jay
Back to top Go down
NinJay
LEADER
LEADER
NinJay

Takin Enemies off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takin Enemies off   Takin Enemies off Icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2008, 00:14

I did tell HRA deputies, I was gonna war you guys, and I was holding it off for awhile, MasterChennai just wasnt around till later. Smile Now we are left with no enemies.... You imagine how boring that is?! lmfao Razz
Back to top Go down
Viseth

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Takin Enemies off Empty
PostSubject: Now we are left with no enemies.... You imagine how boring that is?! lmfao   Takin Enemies off Icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2008, 06:19

yea...i know how u feel.....
Back to top Go down
Nicademus
WOC GENERAL
WOC GENERAL
Nicademus

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Takin Enemies off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takin Enemies off   Takin Enemies off Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2008, 11:36

i enjoy the kill, i think its fun if im doin the pkin and r gettin pked as long as the person has a good personality about it , i think its ok to give enemy legions time off so they can rebuild it makes the game more fun and interestin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Takin Enemies off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takin Enemies off   Takin Enemies off Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takin Enemies off
Page 1 of 1