WRATH OF CHAOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRATH OF CHAOS

Welcome to Wrath~OF~Chaos legion forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Takin a Break

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NinJay
LEADER
LEADER
NinJay

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Takin a Break Empty
PostSubject: Takin a Break   Takin a Break Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 07:57

Hi Legion, hope everyone well... I will be taking a break from eo for awhile, just have some real life stuff that needs to be taken care of... Passed leadership to Madd-World today, I believe he is capable of taking care of the legion while I am away, prolly a much capable leader than I was, We have Chilly / Ramuh / DragonTear / Nicademus as well to look after yall... Please respect them, and treat them the way you guys treat me, after all it doesnt matter who leads in the family, or who gets in a better position, we all should be happy they are where theyre at.

I wish you guys enjoy the game, like we always do, don't let the game get in the way of real life, you might just get carried away with it, and forget what matters most in life. I might still be logging on once in awhile to say hi, and maybe see u during pkt and legion wars... Was always a pleasure to have known everyone and played with you guys hand in had to make WOC obviously the best legion in the server, Couldnt have done it with out your help, Hope you guys know that every member of WOC plays an important role in makin the legion stronger, and I appreciate all of you for being a part of the it, and I hope you guys appreciate each other as well. so no fighting Smile

Love Yall!!! Play it like its a game, and Enjoy Everyone Smile

Your Friend, Your Leader, At your Service,

NinJay
Back to top Go down
https://wrathofchaos.rpg-board.net

Takin a Break
Page 1 of 1