WRATH OF CHAOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRATH OF CHAOS

Welcome to Wrath~OF~Chaos legion forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Takin a break

Go down 
+3
Alithia
Ezekiel97
NinJay
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NinJay
LEADER
LEADER
NinJay

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Takin a break Empty
PostSubject: Takin a break   Takin a break Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 07:54

Hi Legion, hope everyone well... I will be taking a break from eo for awhile, just have some real life stuff that needs to be taken care of... Passed leadership to Madd-World today, I believe he is capable of taking care of the legion while I am away, prolly a much capable leader than I was, We have Chilly / Ramuh / DragonTear / Nicademus as well to look after yall... Please respect them, and treat them the way you guys treat me, after all it doesnt matter who leads in the family, or who gets in a better position, we all should be happy they are where theyre at.

I wish you guys enjoy the game, like we always do, don't let the game get in the way of real life, you might just get carried away with it, and forget what matters most in life. I might still be logging on once in awhile to say hi, and maybe see u during pkt and legion wars... Was always a pleasure to have known everyone and played with you guys hand in had to make WOC obviously the best legion in the server, Couldnt have done it with out your help, Hope you guys know that every member of WOC plays an important role in makin the legion stronger, and I appreciate all of you for being a part of the it, and I hope you guys appreciate each other as well. so no fighting Smile

Love Yall!!! Play it like its a game, and Enjoy Everyone Smile

Your Friend, Your Leader, At your Service,

NinJay
Back to top Go down
https://wrathofchaos.rpg-board.net
Ezekiel97
WOC GENERAL
WOC GENERAL
Ezekiel97

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Takin a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takin a break   Takin a break Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 09:13

Hey man... just want u to know u will be missed and I hope everything goes well for u.
I think ur an awesome leader and hope it is just a temporary break...
TC Smile
Back to top Go down
Alithia

Alithia

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Takin a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takin a break   Takin a break Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 11:11

I'll miss you Jay, take care of yourself, alright? And,when you come back, we will all be here to welcome you with open arms!! cat
Back to top Go down
malaki

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Takin a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takin a break   Takin a break Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 14:04

Well i hope u fix ur life man those are true words... its just a game dont let it interfere wit ur life... hahah unless ur like me and dont have one Very Happy i hope u come back soon man ik all those ppl are strong and good ppl but WoC will NEVER be the same without the reason its here today... we stand by u wit respect and friendship u will be respected and missed bye all WoC and i wish u return soon...WoC will be the same way u left it all of WoC will see to it...later Jay
Back to top Go down
DragonTear

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Takin a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takin a break   Takin a break Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 14:56

Dear NinJay,

we will miss u bro
as a leader,friend,buddy and abcours as an awsome punk
take care bro, we'll all hope to see u soon.
To let u know, im proud on the fact that u growed this much.
I remember the first day i joined youre legion (Thanks to .MythaG my brotherin arms) i had more pot then u and backed u up when needet,
now u own everyone in eo, makes me feel proud about my brother/leader u grew alot and made WoC big with the helps of all the loyal members.
(take the time which u need, so we'll see or speak to a jay with a cleared/fresh mind bro)
Take care,

Youre friend who's there when needet in the good time's and the bad,

DragonTear

p.s. Youre Fired pirat
Back to top Go down
ChillyHuntress
WOC DEPUTY
WOC DEPUTY
ChillyHuntress

Number of posts : 30

Takin a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takin a break   Takin a break Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 17:45

It saddens me to know that I won't see you in the game every day, you are the most incredible friend / mentor / leader/ guide. There has never been anything that anyone needed or even wanted that you didn't do or give them that was within your capabilities and for that Madd may be a great leader in your absence, but he can't replace YOU as a person.

Just know that while you are on your " vacation" WOC and its members will be well taken care of just as if you were doing it yourself, I will personally see to that and help Madd and the rest of WOC the best that I can.

You take care of you and your personal thingys and let us take care of your online family for you. ( YES i see us as a family not just a legion) .

God speed and much love

Chilly
your friend, your apprentice Smile
Back to top Go down
NinJay
LEADER
LEADER
NinJay

Number of posts : 393

Takin a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takin a break   Takin a break Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 19:17

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad thank you all for the message, Made me all teary eyed you bastards! I will be loggin my char on daily just to see whats up with you guys, or just leave my character afk, you can still whisper me on it Smile maybe particpate in events with you guys legionwars and pkt so my presence will still be with yall... I promise to return when things get straighten up... I be giving my characters info's to friends so they can claim prizes and such, or log em in when needed. So dont get mad if they dont answer you, might not be me on it. LOL

Alithia Ill hold you to that, malaki thanks man appreciate ur kind words, ezek im only as good of a leader as you guys as a member, DragonTear perfect timing for your come back bro, another responsibility for you Razz and Chilly...... GOOD one hun, u just made me teary eyed its bad for my image remember? Razz

Cya all Smile
Back to top Go down
https://wrathofchaos.rpg-board.net
xXwheelsXx

xXwheelsXx

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Takin a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takin a break   Takin a break Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 02:03

AHHH DAMN i come to WOC and u going for break lol well its ok i guess now i have to find somone else as my target MUAHAHAHHAHAA ok bro well see ya around and yes i do check the forums lol! lol! btw ama call u if im around the place meet up homie cheers take care
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Takin a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takin a break   Takin a break Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takin a break
Page 1 of 1