WRATH OF CHAOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRATH OF CHAOS

Welcome to Wrath~OF~Chaos legion forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sabriel's kos list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabriel

Sabriel

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Sabriel's kos list Empty
PostSubject: Sabriel's kos list   Sabriel's kos list Icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb 2009, 01:35

***LINDA*** (spelling)-for smacktalking my spouse, ksing legion members, threatening to kos aetherius on two separate occasions. Not worth trying to talk and get things sorted with her (failed).

laillah_girl-personal

BODOY-for smacktalking and threatening to kos when my newb kicked her from a booth. I said srry for kicking, she said "I hate you, wait until you're out of market so I can pk, f*** you, etc". idk why she was so upset. I got out of market, pked her in icy with sab, the smacktalk started again, so personal kos Razz

n.i.c.e, Habordz, bunso, aiko, dark knight (spelling), hera$$, lover_Apple, other ksers
Back to top Go down
ElvisRanne

ElvisRanne

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Sabriel's kos list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabriel's kos list   Sabriel's kos list Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 02:04

Sabriel wrote:
***LINDA*** (spelling)-for smacktalking my spouse, ksing legion members, threatening to kos aetherius on two separate occasions. Not worth trying to talk and get things sorted with her (failed).

Eh, she gets upset easy. Can blame her italian temper for that i guess haha.
What was it with the KSing part tho..?
Back to top Go down

Sabriel's kos list
Page 1 of 1