WRATH OF CHAOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRATH OF CHAOS

Welcome to Wrath~OF~Chaos legion forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the reason im kos by g0d

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barloc

Barloc

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-20

the reason im kos by g0d Empty
PostSubject: the reason im kos by g0d   the reason im kos by g0d Icon_minitimeSat 16 May 2009, 16:03

alright..........

First time i met him was right after merge and we were enemy, he killed me in LL and my wife at the time (queenenyo), and my friend adam(seijirohiko). repeatedly by the time we could react henry and kaeyuri was there. and they had someone there reviving us so he could kill us again.
and then he convinced adam to leave my leg(personal leg) and join his and he did, and then g0d killed him as he was one of his own.
Here is a few ss to back that up:
the reason im kos by g0d G0d
the reason im kos by g0d G0d2
the reason im kos by g0d G0dbegginning
the reason im kos by g0d Godbegpt2
the reason im kos by g0d Killingyourown

Alright.........

The reason i am kos to him is because LadyAngela told me when i was her dep that g0d told her & her daughter that he was going to pk her so much that she died irl.
I personally thought that was low so i cussed him out over it.
Then LadyAngela screwed me over and from hearing through numerous ppl (you kno who you are) that she is a lying backstabbing, psychopathic B****.

So.........

I promptly tried to apologize to g0d for what i said and he basically told me i had my chance im kos
SS for that:
the reason im kos by g0d Heaven-ladyangela1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So basically i was lied too, i made an accusation, found out my pretenses were false, and apologized only for him to throw it in my face.

I personally don't believe i should be his kos for that situation, if i had said something other then what has been stated please g0d reply and post a ss. This is my side.........
And im sick of dying or being attacked from a situation that i tried to apologize and was basically shot in the back over.
-Barloc(Derek)

Last edited by Barloc on Sat 16 May 2009, 16:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spell check)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/axcelion
ElvisRanne

ElvisRanne

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: the reason im kos by g0d   the reason im kos by g0d Icon_minitimeSat 16 May 2009, 17:06

the reason im kos by g0d Killingyourown
^ You threatened him with that fire tao talk too? xD

You do realize that it just makes you look pathetic, right? lol
Like seriously, why would anyone care if ur friend is a hotshot on ANOTHER game? o.o

And why are you making such a big deal out of being KOS by him lol? He kills almost everyone he can anyway. And its just pixels ya kno O.o
Back to top Go down
Barloc

Barloc

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: wow y u always so gd negative, u remind me of someone   the reason im kos by g0d Icon_minitimeSat 16 May 2009, 17:30

dude why is every time we talk your negative, stop seeing the worse and cheer up some.... not to mention he may be a hot shot but he is still a friend, and when i play that game i watch him kill everybody with ease, now imagine what would have happened if i never showed him co..... he would be here, probably kicking your ass all the time.... so dont be so negative.... back to sleep i go
want a threat, i told him to go play see what happened when he was on the opposite side of the atk.....
not a threat a guarantee, because i wasnt doing the threatening adam was
i just said what i knew about his char, and its true after you spend 10k irl because your only vise in life is a game u end up a god eventually... not to mention there are certain things called hmmmmm i wonder if your aware of this but it was more like using his bragging rights
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/axcelion
ElvisRanne

ElvisRanne

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: the reason im kos by g0d   the reason im kos by g0d Icon_minitimeSun 17 May 2009, 13:30

Erhm, cheer up? Uh.. Was I the one complaining about being KOS? lol

As I said. Its just pixels Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the reason im kos by g0d   the reason im kos by g0d Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the reason im kos by g0d
Page 1 of 1