WRATH OF CHAOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRATH OF CHAOS

Welcome to Wrath~OF~Chaos legion forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So whatcha guys think about LV server merging with ours?

Go down 
+2
Ramuh
Pariah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pariah
WOC DEPUTY
WOC DEPUTY
Pariah

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-01-21

So whatcha guys think about LV server merging with ours? Empty
PostSubject: So whatcha guys think about LV server merging with ours?   So whatcha guys think about LV server merging with ours? Icon_minitimeMon 29 Dec 2008, 10:20

More pplz to rape! hehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/triplesixxx
Ramuh
WOC DEPUTY
WOC DEPUTY
Ramuh

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha guys think about LV server merging with ours?   So whatcha guys think about LV server merging with ours? Icon_minitimeMon 29 Dec 2008, 14:25

it has its ups and downs. obviously maps, booths, castles and ranks in nobility and pets will change. but it forces people to get stronger like when we were noobs. server got lazy and comfortable so now we all have a challenge and that keeps the game interesting.
Back to top Go down
NinJay
LEADER
LEADER
NinJay

Number of posts : 393

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha guys think about LV server merging with ours?   So whatcha guys think about LV server merging with ours? Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2009, 11:57

wo0t! yes indeed!! WOC is known to love challenge!!! now here it is again yall Smile Kick arse as always!

Jay
Back to top Go down
https://wrathofchaos.rpg-board.net
FuChingLan

FuChingLan

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha guys think about LV server merging with ours?   So whatcha guys think about LV server merging with ours? Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2009, 15:16

yep! You guys and gals did a Great job last night at Legion War What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://eovalhall.aforumfree.com/
NinJay
LEADER
LEADER
NinJay

Number of posts : 393

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha guys think about LV server merging with ours?   So whatcha guys think about LV server merging with ours? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 20:16

no we didnt... we were just watching you fufer keeling everyone lol
Back to top Go down
https://wrathofchaos.rpg-board.net
Pariah
WOC DEPUTY
WOC DEPUTY
Pariah

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha guys think about LV server merging with ours?   So whatcha guys think about LV server merging with ours? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan 2009, 06:59

And now they're merging London and Birmingham. N Birmingham's only bee open since Sep 26th.. only reason I remember that cause it was on my b-day. Anyways. Think they're just gonna keep doin' it 'til we're all one big server? O.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/triplesixxx
FuChingLan

FuChingLan

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha guys think about LV server merging with ours?   So whatcha guys think about LV server merging with ours? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan 2009, 12:05

LoL I was at shield the entire LW Jay Very Happy And the player that was giving me the most trouble was yjohnny LOL. My 2 palys and me went up against him and kept him away from everyone at shield, so they could kill it down. Very Happy It was fun.

And I just looked at EO website this morning, "Due to the tremendous player demand on forums and in-game, TQ has decided to cancel the merger between Birmingham and London servers." Well, so much for that. Wonder how come it didn't work for us? Maybe because we didn't complain enough? *shrugs* oh well, too late now.
Back to top Go down
http://eovalhall.aforumfree.com/
~Necro~

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha guys think about LV server merging with ours?   So whatcha guys think about LV server merging with ours? Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jan 2009, 09:47

got to watch evo they like to hide him in the glitch at the shield where you have to back away and move in slowly to see him and he will use the tornado. The rest like to go dino to protect him. But gj to all you all worked we'll as a team and my legion would like to be a team player with you all. Im on Yahoo chat, feel free to add me and say hi or let me know what is going on. SparRuss2001@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Alithia

Alithia

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha guys think about LV server merging with ours?   So whatcha guys think about LV server merging with ours? Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jan 2009, 11:00

We are, for sure, an organized bunch of peoplez! Dis is why I love my brothers! And Sisters! ~__^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha guys think about LV server merging with ours?   So whatcha guys think about LV server merging with ours? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So whatcha guys think about LV server merging with ours?
Page 1 of 1